Home Non Cigar Related

Gardens

12345679»

Comments

• First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Three inches of snow yesterday and sixteen degrees last night. Still starting stuff today in flats.
  • timtomtimtom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Rain and warmer weather for my neck of the woods today. Tomorrow tomatoes and cucumbers go into the ground, an event long awaited for as a milestone in the finalization of my finished garden. Next go in the beans and squash seed which I prefer to sow directly into the warming soil.
    Again, good luck this year with all of your garden plans and workings and may they all be blessed with abundance.
    Rodney.
    :-)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Got new tomato, pepper, squash, & basil seeds last week:

Set everything up this past weekend. Rigged up an old shelf for the lights & heat mats.
    32 tomatoes, 16 hot peppers, 16 sweet peppers, 8 basil, 8 dill, 12 squash.

Excited to see how they do, will update in a week or two when they sprout.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    timtom:
    Rain and warmer weather for my neck of the woods today. Tomorrow tomatoes and cucumbers go into the ground, an event long awaited for as a milestone in the finalization of my finished garden. Next go in the beans and squash seed which I prefer to sow directly into the warming soil.
    Again, good luck this year with all of your garden plans and workings and may they all be blessed with abundance.
    Rodney.
    timtom lis a brony.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    timtom:
    Rodney.
    Jelly of warmer weather!!