Home General Discussion

It's Been A Crazy Ride...

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Hey Brothers and Sisters! I've been quite the ghost for some time now, between picking up two jobs that for the better part of a month and a half have been keeping me hovering around 55-60+ hrs/wk and all the insanity of obligations with family lately I haven't had much if any free time! Life seems to be calming down a bit and normalizing so I feel that I should be able to be a little more active starting now, but as I circle back around I see a lot of new faces and some changes have come to pass. I've been incredibly blessed to have such amazing friends here on these boards with so many of you checking in with me making sure that everything is going strong, and yes it has been! Dennis was kind enough to include me in his pass and I am honored to participate, but after that one I'm going to take a small hiatus from the passes and games for a while like many others on here until things mellow out some and get back to a semblance of normalcy. To those brothers that I have previously given my word that things would come through, I have NOT forgotten and my word is all I have on a virtual place like this one; I will stick to it so please just hang tight for a little while! My 24th birthday is upon me tomorrow and I've already had so many birthday wishes that I just want to take a minute and say thank you to the brotherhood/sisterhood!! I will NOT be leaving Ccom in any forseeable future, and if I don't post quite as much you can believe that I'm still reading and certainly still checking Pm's on a near daily basis, so feel free to PM me for any reason guys and gals! Thanks for listening to my little rant and update and BE WELL!!

Comments