Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    never had thecask strength at all....def something i want to try
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I'd like to try both of those...
    Have you had the Cask Strength II?
    nope, nor the cask or the relic... I'm deprived...
  • gismokegismoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    I agree the 5 vegas is not bad I bought a sampler from cigar.com due to this post and I have enjoyed them so far.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    gismoke:
    I agree the 5 vegas is not bad I bought a sampler from cigar.com due to this post and I have enjoyed them so far.
    Did anyone catch the special last week on 5 vegas five packs for like, 7.95 free shipping with two. had to pick up on that one. Check these Daily Cigar Deals, un-friken-believable. get an increase in your credit card limit too, your 'gonna need it.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I smoked my first 5 Vegas Gold last night, and I was VERY pleased with this smoke. I definitley will get another one.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    I had the Classic yesterday....Probably smoked about 10 of these already..not one burn issue....great cigar for the price......
  • bwcarter54bwcarter54 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    tankbonnies:
    I had the Classic yesterday....Probably smoked about 10 of these already..not one burn issue....great cigar for the price......
    The Classic is one of my favorites. Never any issues with one until tonight. It's like trying to suck a nail out of a 2X4. Darn plugs.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    kaspera79:
    gismoke:
    Did anyone catch the special last week on 5 vegas five packs for like, 7.95 free shipping with two. had to pick up on that one. Check these Daily Cigar Deals, un-friken-believable. get an increase in your credit card limit too, your 'gonna need it.
    I stopped looking at them. I can't keep up, or should I say my cigar budget can't keep up. hell I need a new humi, and I still keep getting stuff..
  • smokestersmokester Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 131
    reading all this about the 5 vegas gold is getting me excited about the ones i ordered now i cant wait to try them are they good fresh or should i let them sit for a while once i get them?
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    If you can...let them sit for awhile...However, having one now won't hurt......
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    smokester:
    reading all this about the 5 vegas gold is getting me excited about the ones i ordered now i cant wait to try them are they good fresh or should i let them sit for a while once i get them?
    I smoked one right away and really enjoyed it, a few months later, not much, if any difference.. I say hit 'em now.
  • smokestersmokester Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 131
    I don't need to hear that twice i will be smoking one as soon as i get em.
  • burchamsburchams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 31
    Keep in mind this is coming from a newbie but I treated a friend to a Miami tonight over a couple of beers and thought it was very good. Medium to full bodied and quite enjoyable in a public place. Meaning that it wasn't so strong that I started zoning out or anything. Being in a bar atmosphere detracted from my enjoyment, I'm sure, plus I have no other 5Vs to compare it to on my resume but I liked it.
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 187
    Im going to have to disagree with the majority here. I had a 5v Gold when I first started smoking cigars and didn't think it was special then. I had another last night and I had the same opinion. The classic is one of my faves, so maybe i just had 2 bad sticks. Dunno.
  • kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
    I reviewed both the gold and classic and did not care for the gold at all. I gave my remaining sticks away and only one person liked it at all. http://cigarobsession.com/2009/04/22/5-vegas-classic-double-corona/ http://cigarobsession.com/2009/03/24/5-vegas-gold-1-double-corona/