Home General Discussion

King's new pinky ring.......

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
being the pimp that I am, I figured it was high time for a pinky ring.......lol

Comments

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    KingoftheCove:

You know, it's not truly pimp until you leave that reverse impression in someone's forehead.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Heavy:
    You know, it's not truly pimp until you leave that reverse impression in someone's forehead.
    You're right, then they can look in the mirror and read what it says!
    Time to call my brother-in-law the mooch!..............

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    lol, that's awesome. I can see it now. "You want another one of my Black Pearl's?? You really want another one of my Black Pearl's???? Bam!@! There's your Black Pearl m.fer!" haha
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Heavy:
    KingoftheCove:

Oooooh! Wrong thing to do. I made that mistake once.... And it taught me to take my ring off if I was going to apply my fist to someone's face. Can you say "hand swollen like basketball"?........

Other than that, it's a nice lpoking ring, Horst.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    KingoftheCove:
    Heavy:
    You're right, then they can look in the mirror and read what it says!
    Time to call my brother-in-law the mooch!..............

Everyone knows its your women you gots to keep in line....
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    jlmarta:
    Heavy:
    KingoftheCove:

Oooooh! Wrong thing to do. I made that mistake once.... And it taught me to take my ring off if I was going to apply my fist to someone's face. Can you say "hand swollen like basketball"?........

Can you also say dislocated finger that hurts like a mother ...
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    jlmarta:
    Heavy:
    KingoftheCove:

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    gmill880:
    jlmarta:
    Heavy:
    KingoftheCove:

Well, my ring was on my ring finger at the time.... LOL