Home General Discussion

The quest...

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
Is now complete! Well hopefully. On my way to pick up some T52`S. This smoke has eluded me for about 6 months. Now i gotta drive 45 minutes to pick`em up. Freakin stoked. Hopefully they`re worth it! Anyone recomend a favorite size?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    toro all the way.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    So, Steve, your forum moniker begs the question....

How f'n big are you, anyway? :)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Woah that's a personal question! Haha Na I'm not crazy big but its mentality that I have so my buddies gave me the nick name. I'm not exactly a small guy - im 6foot pushing 3 bills Thanks for the recommendation.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Yeah, I'd say you're not a little guy by any means. Didn't mean to offend..... Just curious as to the origin of the name. Us full-grown adults have to stick together, right? LOL
    Haha no doubt! Plus fillipinos gals like the teddy beart type :p ( I frequent the Philippines for work)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bigfnsteve:
    Haha no doubt! Plus fillipinos gals like the teddy beart type :p ( I frequent the Philippines for work)
    Do tell,,,I'll visit the pi one day..
    Haha! We'll just say I enjoy my time there. Cheap beer, fun girls ( meaning playful, they enjoy a good sense of humor) the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. I get out there about every 5-6 weeks but I'm probably going to slow. Hoping to try and get a trip to esteli here shortly. Back to cigars! Scored 3xt52s,3xno9 and a feral pig. Havnt had any of these yet so I'm looking forward to burning them up.