Home General Discussion

Colorado Knows How To Get Down

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Had the honor of visiting Denver Colorado and was greeted by two awesome BOTL's. FTG and 90+Irishman, what a heck of a time I had. The last night in town, FTG picks me up in his bada s s truck. Love the Hemi ride, that's all I can say about. 90+Irish picked out a nice resturant that was all about Colorado. We went to there favorite Cigar Lounge (Barlows), where I got to try a favorite B&M cigar and met the owner of the lounge. He was very helpful and knowledgable about all his cigars in the shop. We had awesome time. Before I met up with them, FTG gave me two places to go. And I frequent them both each day I was there. You can ask ENFIDL, I teased him with pictures from my cell phone, lol. All and all as they say. It was great time I had. If any of you guys get to go to Colorado, do it. It's a beautiful place and we have two of the best BOTL that live there and know their state history. Here are the picks and they both bomb the heck out of me. I'm waiting for my box that FTG shipped for me. Yeah a box, lol, thanks Fellas for heck of time.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    very nice! Looks like a good time was had by all.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    HOW THE HELL DO YOU SMOKE WITH THAT BULL (thanks Marty!) HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD!!! lol.. Looks like a great time gentleman, good to put a face to names!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    AJGARLETT:
    HOW THE HELL DO YOU SMOKE WITH THAT BUCK HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD!!! lol.. Looks like a great time gentleman, good to put a face to names!

Uhh, I think that's a bull. Jus' sayin'........
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    jlmarta:
    AJGARLETT:
    HOW THE HELL DO YOU SMOKE WITH THAT BUCK HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD!!! lol.. Looks like a great time gentleman, good to put a face to names!

Edited...thanks for letting me know man!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Looks like a great time! That's a nice looking 6x6 hanging over your head there, Rick... My dad has a few of those hanging in his home... they are heavy as crap! He actually bagged em in Colorado. Maybe this year I can ride along with him and spend a day smoking with Brett & Brett! That would be fun!
    AJGARLETT:
    jlmarta:
    AJGARLETT:

Edited...thanks for letting me know man!
    Yep, Did you have some Elk steak Rick?,, mmmmmmm good eatin!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Awesome that you guys got to meet up and hang out.. Looks like ya guys had a mighty fine time.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Looks like you guys had a good time. Nothing like getting together with some botl and sharing a few smokes. Do I spy a Cain F lancero tube in one of those pics? If so, who smoked it and what did you think of it?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Wow...simply wow
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    j0z3r:
    Looks like you guys had a good time. Nothing like getting together with some botl and sharing a few smokes. Do I spy a Cain F lancero tube in one of those pics? If so, who smoked it and what did you think of it?
    i can send you a f lancero if you would like to see what you think of it.

looks like you guys had fun
    Thanks for the offer Kevin, Todd already set me up with a couple and I have tried one. Just curious to see what others think. I enjoyed it myself.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Good for you, guys! Looks like a great time was had by everyone.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    j0z3r:
    Thanks for the offer Kevin, Todd already set me up with a couple and I have tried one. Just curious to see what others think. I enjoyed it myself.
    good stuff.

yeah i enoyed it enough to pick up a handful . lots of leather, cedar, and pepper
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Thats an awesome evening to meet up with some BOTL's!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    zeebra:

I keep going to Texas, but can't ever meet with anyone. Will try again in the summer. Zeebra, Jimmy, Bucking and a few others if your listening. Just letting you know....

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    The Kid:
    Did you have some Elk steak Rick?,, mmmmmmm good eatin!

Man, I'll drink to that. The only bull I ever got was an ugly little forked horn. Went about 350 - 400 lbs. on the hoof. Fantastic eating, though. Once you've eaten elk you'll throw rocks at beef.

I got him up in your neck of the woods, Kid, just out of Cle Elum. I love Washington.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Glad you enjoyed yourself Rick, it was an absolute pleasure and honor spending an evening with you and Brett! Hope you enjoy that box brother, and make sure to stay in touch!
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

I keep going to Texas, but can't ever meet with anyone. Will try again in the summer. Zeebra, Jimmy, Bucking and a few others if your listening. Just letting you know....

While you're on the road, come on out to Socal. We know how to do one helluva herf.
    jlmarta:
    The Kid:
    Did you have some Elk steak Rick?,, mmmmmmm good eatin!

Man, I'll drink to that. The only bull I ever got was an ugly little forked horn. Went about 350 - 400 lbs. on the hoof. Fantastic eating, though. Once you've eaten elk you'll throw rocks at beef.

I got him up in your neck of the woods, Kid, just out of Cle Elum. I love Washington.
    That Rocks jlmarta!!Speakin of Beef and Cle Elum, Theres a Butcher shop in Cle Elum called Owens Meats,, Some of the best beef jerky Ive ever eaten. It aint cheap oh but its gooooood
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    I was great to meet you brother. Ill take you up on your offer to show us around DC some time, sounds like a blast! Next time you this way make sure you plan an extra day or 2, there is so much more to colorado then just Denver area. Take care of you and yours my friend!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    firetruckguy:
    I was great to meet you brother. Ill take you up on your offer to show us around DC some time, sounds like a blast! Next time you this way make sure you plan an extra day or 2, there is so much more to colorado then just Denver area. Take care of you and yours my friend!
    Perfectly said brother!