Home General Discussion

Last cigar.

RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
If you find out tomorrow that smoking cigars has to stop or your health will take A drastic turn, what would you choose to be your last cigar?

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    If this posting steps on an existing post, I apologize in advance. It sounds like A fun although serious subject.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I'm a bull I say nay to anything turning my health as I puff Cohiba after Cohiba...
    Diamondog:
    I'm a bull I say nay to anything turning my health as I puff Cohiba after Cohiba...

Roar on King Lion.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Would it have to be out of my humi or can it be out of DD's?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    DPG Blue "A" - luckily I got one from Todd A. - reason is because I would want to go out with 4 hours of DPG goodness!
    Direwolf:

Asking myself that very question.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Direwolf:
    Niether, a 7-11 shelf instead. Mine would be..the most expensive stick I could find
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:
    Niether, a 7-11 shelf instead. Mine would be..the most expensive stick I could find
    Ooooh a tubo white owl
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Direwolf:
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:
    Ooooh a tubo white owl

They come in tubes!? Why didn't anyone tell me? Now I've got to go raid the Shell-Mart...
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    hmmm...... i guess if i could only smoke one las stick out of my humi i think i would fire up that damn sandshark that i still have.
    Purple Urkle..
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    415:
    hmmm...... i guess if i could only smoke one las stick out of my humi i think i would fire up that damn sandshark that i still have.
    You just made me cry a little.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    rwheelwright:
    415:
    You just made me cry a little.
    lol. sorry. but it was a toss up between the sandshark or the don carlos shark, and i love the anejo blend.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Only 1? Don't think I could do it. 80% of my current stock is top-end ISOM sticks, and I'd want to finish all of them before giving it up....

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    camgfs:
    Only 1? Don't think I could do it. 80% of my current stock is top-end ISOM sticks, and I'd want to finish all of them before giving it up....

well then mine would be anything from this guy's 80%
    I've been thinking on this one and I haven't been able to decide yet. There's just to many great ones.

And yes this is A shameless bump.
    I think I finally made up my mind. It would be the Johnny O gifted to me from BigT.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    RBeckom:
    I think I finally made up my mind. It would be the Johnny O gifted to me from BigT.
    Did you smoke it???
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    I would have to go to toombes house and steal a Black Market
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    RBeckom:
    go ahead and fire that dude up! I can always give you another one if you get another "last cigar"...
    catfishbluezz:
    RBeckom:
    Did you smoke it???

Not yet, it looks too good in my humidor.
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:
    go ahead and fire that dude up! I can always give you another one if you get another "last cigar"...

I'm waiting for A special occasion to enjoy this one. Besides, I've been A little under the weather this past week and I'm afraid it might lesson the experience of such A noble cigar. Rest assured though, it will be smoked soon.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RBeckom:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:

I'm waiting for A special occasion to enjoy this one. Besides, I've been A little under the weather this past week and I'm afraid it might lesson the experience of such A noble cigar. Rest assured though, it will be smoked soon.
    Rodney, if you don't get to it real soon, and I'm mean within days, don't smoke it for at least 8 - 12 months as it will be in it's sick period and will not taste very good at all. Thing with Johnny-O! cigars is that they are rolled frsh so you have only a little time after you get them (originally when BigT got them) to smoke them, ususally 10 - 14 days or so. Then you will need to let them rest for a minimum of 8 months ( I suggest longer ) before they will start smoking good again.

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Cohiba Gran Reserva Siglo VI 2003
    bandyt09:
    RBeckom:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:

Rodney, if you don't get to it real soon, and I'm mean within days, don't smoke it for at least 8 - 12 months as it will be in it's sick period and will not taste very good at all. Thing with Johnny-O! cigars is that they are rolled frsh so you have only a little time after you get them (originally when BigT got them) to smoke them, ususally 10 - 14 days or so. Then you will need to let them rest for a minimum of 8 months ( I suggest longer ) before they will start smoking good again.

Thanks for the heads up. I now may indulge tonight. There's no way I can wait for that many months..........Thinking................Yep probably will.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Well none of my ISOM's have reached maturity yet so I'd have to wait and sneak them in sometime. I guess right now I'd say the Padron 64 Rick just sent me.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:
    I would have to go to toombes house and steal a Black Market

Does that mean I need to get some more? I already gave you my last one...
    bandyt09:
    RBeckom:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:

I finally decided to smoke this great gift today. What can be said for this cigar?
    Lets explore it shall we.
    I started at 12:15 and finished at 1:20
    It was A finely crafted cigar. Heavy but not overly so.
    A stale straw and earthy smell.
    After firing the foot I was met with A fine toasty aroma and A smooth draw hinted of A relaxing experience to come. A lite grassy taste was the first thing I noticed.
    As the burn progressed the aroma had A light wispiness to it. Sublime.
    The flavors built as the strength intensified until by the midway point it A burnt caramel and slight cocoa coated A oily palate. Again sublime.
    The aroma was amazing for the entire smoke.
    The finish was dominated by A strong old fashioned tobacco and caramel aftertaste.
    This cigar was never bitter even though I smoked it till my fingers burnt.
    This is A cigar that I personally rated at 95.
    A must try if I have ever smoked one.

My tasting notes as taken as I smoked.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    DCEDA, CF Lancero, or Anejo. I figure go with what you love.