Home Non Cigar Related

Where is.....

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
I know Im way behind on this, and often miss a ton of threads------but for some of the older guys here, what ever happened to Purofreak? I hope he is well and someone knows. We had our political differences (big time) but he and I always got along at the end of the day.

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Puro Freak, and Alex Williams, too...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Both those dudes are alive.
    I'm sure they'll stop through someday.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Yeah.. and a lot of guys just doing drive bys.. Lassie, gypsie, as well as others.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Amos Umwhat:
    Alex Williams, I thought the Young Gun bomb him all the way to FaceBook.....................

I'm not a facebook guy but I have heard that he pops in there a lot.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    bandyt09:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Alex Williams, I thought the Young Gun bomb him all the way to FaceBook.....................

I'm not a facebook guy but I have heard that he pops in there a lot.
    between what the young gun sent him and what i hit him with i doubt we'll hear from him anytime soon
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Maybe Purofreak feels a little self conscious about showing back up here....
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Diamondog:
    ????????
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Diamondog:

Hmmm ... explanation please either here or by PM DD .
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Always enjoyed our sports bets and conversations with him . I think he started a political blog or something and also seems like around the last times he was around maybe something about changing jobs ??? Funny thing is I was just thinking about him and a couple of the other guys from a while back . Anybody remember Brandon or know what happened to him (brc81) I think ? Urbino has been gone awhile as has Joe from Charlotte NC .
    Sorry guys I shouldn't have made that comment because I was asked not to create forum drama about it long ago by a good member so I will refrain from any detail, sorry boys...
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Diamondog:
    Sorry guys I shouldn't have made that comment because I was asked not to create forum drama about it long ago by a good member so I will refrain from any detail, sorry boys...

Ah but to hint only makes all of us want to here more..........But I digress.
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

Life is more interesting with a little mystery ;)
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

True. And we now have one more. Interesting.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

hmm, didn't see that coming! :(
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

thats what she said.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    deejmemixx:
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

thats what she said.
    Well timed.

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    stephen_hannibal:
    deejmemixx:
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

thats what she said.
    Well timed.

she didnt think so
    deejmemixx:
    stephen_hannibal:
    deejmemixx:
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:
    RBeckom:
    Diamondog:

thats what she said.
    Well timed.

she didnt think so

And to think this thread has come this far........................................................:-)