Home General Discussion

Vegas and Utah bound - anyone interested in meeting up?

james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
In about 3 weeks, I'm road tripping to see my neice and nephew in Utah. I'm stopping in Vegas and hitting Casa Fuente both ways (there and back). I don't know if there are any shops in Utah but I'm headed to West Jordan. Let me know if you want to meet up and/or if you can provide info on lounges/shops in Utah near SLC. Thanks.

Comments

• ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    ahh i just got back from Vegas on tuesday. Have fun though!
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    Im trying hard to avoid the place!
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
    james40:
    In about 3 weeks, I'm road tripping to see my neice and nephew in Utah. I'm stopping in Vegas and hitting Casa Fuente both ways (there and back). I don't know if there are any shops in Utah but I'm headed to West Jordan. Let me know if you want to meet up and/or if you can provide info on lounges/shops in Utah near SLC. Thanks.

The Tinder Box Salt Lake,188 East Winchester, Murray, UT 84107
    That's the only decent shop I know of around here. Haven't been in it though, most shops around here you can't smoke in, Don't know about this one!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I'll be in Vegas the 19th-23rd, well our last night will be the 22nd. If nothing comes up to ruin our plans again.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Un_Sub:
    james40:

The Tinder Box Salt Lake,188 East Winchester, Murray, UT 84107
    That's the only decent shop I know of around here. Haven't been in it though, most shops around here you can't smoke in, Don't know about this one!
    thank you sir. I will check it out.

have fun Rhamlin.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    James, are you flying in or driving? If you will be passing through Colorado in ANY way, I'll make sure to meet up with you and show you around brother.... and maybe hand your azz to you as well ;)
    I'm road tripping sir. Going to unplug the phone and just Go. I love road trips. I do plan on driving up to Yellowstone from SLC for about 3-4 days there. I honestly don't know if that makes it's way to/through Colorado. If so, I would love to meet you and herf. On the way back, I'm driving from there to Vegas straight so that will be my only opportunity.