Home General Discussion

I immediately regret this decision!

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
Decided to skip poker and cigars tonight to stay home because it's my fiance's birthday. Yay me.

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Awwww. What a sweet guy......

Don't the rest of you guys think he's a big sweetie?

All kidding aside, my friend, good move.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    She'll appreciate that in the long run so it'll work out better for you in the end.

So there's an open seat at the poker table today???
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Tell her that you will take her out for a bite/drink. Then light one up. You'll have plenty of time to smoke that cigar.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    beatnic:
    Tell her that you will take her out for a bite/drink. Then light one up. You'll have plenty of time to smoke that cigar.
    Maybe I should just bring her to the smoke shop with me!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    skweekz:
    She'll appreciate that in the long run so it'll work out better for you in the end.

I call BS here. Maybe my wife has a short memory, but in my experience this move will be forgotten the first time there's still dishes in the sink next time she has to cook... (hehe, see what I did there with the cooking? yep...)
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Maybe you'll get laid? That's *usually* better than cigars and/or poker...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Gotta do it for the fiance, get the bonus points. Once she is your wife different rules apply. Kinda like when she is your fiance they get all primed and cleaned up for you, hell they even shave their legs all the time, but after the marriage it turns to "not now I just took a shower and did my hair". Just kidding, keep peace in the valley bro, and congrats.
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:

I call BS here. Maybe my wife has a short memory, but in my experience this move will be forgotten the first time there's still dishes in the sink next time she has to cook... (hehe, see what I did there with the cooking? yep...)
    He's still in the lovey dovey engaged stage. Once that wedding cake is gone it'll be a whole new ball game. There is no more extra credit or brownie points
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    docbp87:
    cigars and poker last longer, so we can't use that as an example
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    docbp87:
    Hey doc did you mean smoke a cigar and poke-her? Enough kidding, you made a smart move brother, you need to make some concessions for the one you love.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    skweekz:
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:

He's still in the lovey dovey engaged stage. Once that wedding cake is gone it'll be a whole new ball game. There is no more extra credit or brownie points
    Ah yes, wedding cake... the only chemical compound known to man scientifically proven to reduce a woman's sex drive by 98%....

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    This is depressing guys! Doesn't anyone like being married? Ill be there in may and am looking forward to it a lot!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Gray4lines:
    This is depressing guys! Doesn't anyone like being married? Ill be there in may and am looking forward to it a lot!
    I love being married, just wish she hadnt eaten the cake...KEEP HER MOUTH AWAY FROM THE CAKE...SEX DIES....after the first bite lmao......just kidding....or am I?
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
    Gray4lines:

Don't let these guys mess with you brother, Marriage is a wonderful thing if you have a good woman.....of course, you have a 9,832,432,354,508,970,123:1 chance of finding one!!!!Lol
    It's all good man, been married for 22 years and couldn't be happier!!
    Gray4lines:
    Do you know why a bride smiles on her wedding day?

She knows she's given her last blow job!

In all seriousness, being married is actually pretty awesome most of the time. Just remember not everyday can be the honeymoon. Some days are gonna just downright suck; most days are gonna be pretty cool.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Gray4lines:
    I love being married. But my wife is hot as hell and currently in her sexual pique. Ask me again in 10-12 years... may be different then. LMAO
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    EPILOGUE:

So...Fiance loved her birthday presents. I cooked dinner, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and bathed the child. At 8:40 she said she wasn't feeling very well and went to bed. The end.

My plans today are: get off work at 2:00, go to my B&M, pick the kid up at 4:00, wait for fiance to get home, have dinner, go to my B&M, go home, eat ice cream, sleep.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    docbp87:
    ...I dunno about that one some good cigars out there and poker... And if you win the sex would be a lot better any way ;-)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    BigT06:
    Gray4lines:
    I love being married. But my wife is hot as hell and currently in her sexual pique. Ask me again in 10-12 years... may be different then. LMAO
    lol, yeah I like being married too. My wife lets me do most things I want though she seems to be more into sex lately than me. I think my job has sucked my life dry, I work too much.
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    Good priorities