Comments

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    Opus X Perfecxion No. 4
    best size for that cigar if you ask me.
    that is one of the better ones
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Ramon Allones extra, La Aurora 100 Anos, Davidoff Millenium Blend, San Cristobal La Habana el principe, Trinidad Ryes
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    415:
    docbp87:
    Bolivar Coronas Extra
    Tatuaje Noellas
    Davidoff Grand Cru No. 2
    Opus X Perfecxion No. 4
    Don Carlos No. 3
    Hoyo Des Dieux
    Cohiba Siglo II
    PLPC
    Illusione ~mk~
    EPC NWC Stellas

It would seem that I love the various corona sizes. Didn't list any corona gordas, but if we're talking those as well, then the list is at least twice as long...
    hmmm... so the plpc is worth giving a shot?
    ive had a couple in the humi for a few months and still have yet to try one
    Yeah, I love them... but they change significantly from fresh to aged, and for the better IMO.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Love the plpc, really nice with even a year on it. I have a cab locked up in the land down under that I won't see until it has 3-4 years on it. What a glorious day that will be.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Anyone remember the Cusano C10 from about eight years ago? Those were great. I still have a few boxes in my humidor home. today it is Puro Authentico all the way. I used to love the Cuban Montecristo #4 but they lost their appeal.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Alex Svenson:
    I used to love the Cuban Montecristo #4 but they lost their appeal.
    It's like 3 out of 4 of them are junk, because they make three times as many as they can keep quality control on par for.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    +1, it seems like a lot of the Cuban coronas have some draw issues. Notably, the HDM Coronation.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Alex Svenson:
    Anyone remember the Cusano C10 from about eight years ago? Those were great. I still have a few boxes in my humidor home. today it is Puro Authentico all the way. I used to love the Cuban Montecristo #4 but they lost their appeal.
    I have a handful of the C10 floating around somewhere. I think it's a real shame that HSA can't get their quality control in order...they have such a great product to work with and it seems like they do their best to f*ck things up. Oh well, C'est la vie.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Alex Svenson:
    today it is Puro Authentico all the way.
    more than the Armada corona?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Alex Svenson:
    Anyone remember the Cusano C10 from about eight years ago?
    at that time i really liked the Cusano P1. that was a solid smoke. the C10 never did it for me but my father enjoyed the heck out of em.
    BigT06:
    Alex Svenson:
    that is a tough choice there. i personally have to go with the armada. the vanilla notes the corona picks up are just outstanding.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    kuzi16:
    BigT06:
    Alex Svenson:
    that is a tough choice there. i personally have to go with the armada. the vanilla notes the corona picks up are just outstanding.
    Do you think the Armada corona will age well?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Roberto99:
    kuzi16:
    BigT06:
    Alex Svenson:

Only been about 7 months, but they're coming along nicely. Smoked one at 6 months and it was very tastey. Time will tell.
    Roberto99:
    kuzi16:
    BigT06:
    Alex Svenson:
    mostly ligero filler and ligero wrapper?
    itll keep power for a bit. as far as flavor... i dont see why it wouldnt. the regular one is aging well.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    BigT06:
    Alex Svenson:
    I smoked an Armada toro yesterday that had about 14 months on it. It was outstanding. Still, hands down I like the corona better.

and honestly, with the amount of ligero in it, the corona still burns for about 80-90 min, so it's a VERY satisfying smoke.