Home General Discussion

This friggin hobby.

DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
Swore i'd never spend over $20 for a stick. Regualrly spend over $20 for a stick. Swore I'd never need a cooler. Today was pricing and comparing coolers. Swore I'd never need a HerfaDore. Buying a HerfaDore. I gotta give up swearing.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Direwolf:
    Swore i'd never spend over $20 for a stick. Regualrly spend over $20 for a stick. Swore I'd never need a cooler. Today was pricing and comparing coolers. Swore I'd never need a HerfaDore. Buying a HerfaDore. I gotta give up swearing.
    Been there, done that. Good luck, my friend.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Direwolf:
    I HAVE A HERFADOR FOR YOU DO NOT BUY!
  • SaVasSaVas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 250
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Amen brother!
    agreed on all accounts lol
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    See this is why you move out of New York so you rarely pay 20+ per stick. Silly man I can find you some great real estate agencies for your soon to come house move.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    This reminds me, I need to get a Herfadore for cigarfest.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Say it with A smile on your face. What other hobby can even hope to compare with enjoying A great cigar? Or even A few hundred?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    HEY! Gonna get you too! Another one bites the dust... LOL Welcome to the ranks brother. :-)

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I hear ya, I've been finding myself looking more and more at sticks I used to just drool over and thinking I really should get me a few of them.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Booked my campsites for Memorial Day . Then I had to think about how many sticks I would need for 5 days .Then I thought about not having a way to carry them. So alas. time to buy a herfadore lol
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Direwolf:
    Booked my campsites for Memorial Day . Then I had to think about how many sticks I would need for 5 days .Then I thought about not having a way to carry them. So alas. time to buy a herfadore lol
    5 days camping... might want to pick up a few herfadors.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    415:
    Direwolf:
    I was thinking a coolidor on wheels........Yes, Randall, I do have one........
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Direwolf:
    ...85 sounds like a good number.
    bandyt09:
    415:
    Direwolf:
    i like the way you think
    bandyt09:
    415:
    Direwolf:
    lol Maybe one day.. probably sooner than later. But, for the time being I'm gonna go with a 15 stick lol.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    415:
    Direwolf:
    lol Maybe one day.. probably sooner than later. But, for the time being I'm gonna go with a 15 stick lol.
    15 stick, yeah I have 2 to 3 of them. In all seriousness, one of the best investments I ever made.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Direwolf:
    Xikar makes a nice travel suitcase (50-80 capacity) for that kind of trip.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    bandyt09:
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    415:
    Direwolf:
    15 stick, yeah I have 2 to 3 of them. In all seriousness, one of the best investments I ever made.
    You could just take your entire humidor with you.
    bandyt09:
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    415:
    Direwolf:
    i still need to pick up a 15 count. cause there needs to be a middle ground between the 5 count and the 30
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Rhamlin:
    I hear ya, I've been finding myself looking more and more at sticks I used to just drool over and thinking I really should get me a few of them.
    that's always the problem.. You can't buy just one you need to see how they age so you always have to buy 2-3. But wait, they are limited edition better buy more in case I like them...
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
    Oy Vey, I have a new retirement plan. I'm gonna smoke stogies until I am too old to smoke stogies and then I'm just gonna roll over and die!!!!
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    I have managed to stay away from the coolidor, only because I like collecting humidors, lol. I do have the herfador and right now 2 of my humidors are EMPTY!!! I do plan on filling them again someday and THEN I'll need a coolidor. If When I win big in the lottery, I plan on converting a small room in my house to a walk-in humidor = the ultimate coolidor!

/dream
    I figure I'll get a 15 count and fill that for camping. And since I will be camping in The Hamptons ( yea you can camp there) , that there has to be at least one good cigar store to go browse
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I said I didn't want any more humidors and bought the cabinet so that I could get half of my humis emptied, get rid of all the zip lock bags and tupperdors. Since then, I have bought 2 more special edition humis. I can't help myself. I really should get to selling the 4 empty humis that I have. Then maybe I could justify buying the newer ones.