Home General Discussion

A great day....

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
Wow! What a day. Drove about 75 miles to have brunch with some friends who moved away and another 75 home where I'm now enjoying a Diesel Unlimited toro and my second 4 fingers of sour mash. The weather's gorgeous - the winds have finally died down - and I can't put into words how much I'm enjoying this afternoon. It's supercalifragilisticexpealidocious.... To steal a phrase.

Wow!!

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Just enjoy the moment...life is too short.
    jlmarta:
    Wow! What a day. Drove about 75 miles to have brunch with some friends who moved away and another 75 home where I'm now enjoying a Diesel Unlimited toro and my second 4 fingers of sour mash. The weather's gorgeous - the winds have finally died down - and I can't put into words how much I'm enjoying this afternoon. It's supercalifragilisticexpealidocious.... To steal a phrase.

Wow!!
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    I'm Just glad that the drive home was the same distance and the drive out! :) Anything else would be unexceptable.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    cooch36:
    I'm Just glad that the drive home was the same distance and the drive out! :) Anything else would be unexceptable.

Ya think??? Good thing it turned out that way, then, isn't it?? :)
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Send us Easties some of that delicious weather . Cold and wind blowing here .
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    gmill880:
    Send us Easties some of that delicious weather . Cold and wind blowing here .
    No kidding! 70 degrees with tornadoes everywhere on Friday, and it was snowin this morning. Now THAT'S March Madness.