Home General Discussion

Who has the borkodex?

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
Who ever has it, would you like my new address? or soon to be new address? or we could make this better and no one could make me buy my father in law a new mailbox/front half of house and just not send me anything until we are settled in South Carolina lol.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    deejmemixx:
    Who ever has it, would you like my new address? or soon to be new address? or we could make this better and no one could make me buy my father in law a new mailbox/front half of house and just not send me anything until we are settled in South Carolina lol.

I believe rbeckom is the "unofficial" keeper of addresses. Send him a PM and he should be able to point you in the right direction if I happen to be mistaken.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    deejmemixx:

PM me, please......
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

I believe rbeckom is the "unofficial" keeper of addresses. Send him a PM and he should be able to point you in the right direction if I happen to be mistaken.
    The beckom you are referring to is D not R, but you had a 50% chance and you took the shot, so kudos to you.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

The beckom you are referring to is D not R, but you had a 50% chance and you took the shot, so kudos to you.

"D"... "R"... They're just too darn close for my arthritic, knobby, crippled up fingers. Beside, I think my hands are dyslexic...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

"D"... "R"... They're just too darn close for my arthritic, knobby, crippled up fingers. Beside, I think my hands are dyslexic...
    usually in a drunken stupor, they look the same to me.......Speaking of drunken stupor, I may have to get started soon..............
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I keep a list that has many of the older original members on it. I do have a large number of newbs too but not as many since they started to show up like rats ! LOL Send it to me if you would please.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    laker1963:
    I keep a list that has many of the older original members on it. I do have a large number of newbs too but not as many since they started to show up like rats ! LOL Send it to me if you would please.
    I am honestly scared to give it to anyone lmao..... next thing greg is gonna say he has the list...
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    deejmemixx:
    laker1963:
    I am honestly scared to give it to anyone lmao..... next thing greg is gonna say he has the list...
    The Greg is like The Beard. He already knows where you are. You cannot hide
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    laker1963:
    Greg knows where you'll live 3 places from now. The Beard knows where you'll live 3 lives from now. He's close, but no Beard.
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    laker1963:
    Greg knows where you'll live 3 places from now. The Beard knows where you'll live 3 lives from now. He's close, but no Beard.
    So he's a Junior Beard?
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I'd say he's a soul patch. Not even a goatee, but there are some whiskers there.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    well I say The Beard should bomb someone and Greg should bomb same person and see who wins...... my bet is who ever gets the packages would be the winner...

or even better..they should bomb each other.
    deejmemixx:
    well I say The Beard should bomb someone and Greg should bomb same person and see who wins...... my bet is who ever gets the packages would be the winner...

or even better..they should bomb each other.
    I smell a challenge for Greg comin