Home General Discussion

Any chance of a central TX herf?

ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
I'm new-ish to Austin and wondering if any of you central Texas fellers would be interested in getting together somewhere for a smoke in the near future? I can't really travel too far but I think I could swing a trip to Dallas and San Antonio if need be. Heck, we can even do it here in Austin if that works out too. Just getting an idea of who would be interested and if this might be possible...

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Very good to see you back here Evan!! Welcome back!

I might be heading to Austin or San Antonio in a few weeks for a new business location and I'll shoot you a PM when I get the dates.

While you are there...my two fav places, Salt Lick BBQ and Hula Hut Thai BBQ beef fajitas!

Wait, if I remember correctly, you pops has the Rudy's huh? My bad with the salt lick...LOL.

Good to see you back though!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    zeebra:
    Very good to see you back here Evan!! Welcome back!

I might be heading to Austin or San Antonio in a few weeks for a new business location and I'll shoot you a PM when I get the dates.

While you are there...my two fav places, Salt Lick BBQ and Hula Hut Thai BBQ beef fajitas!

Wait, if I remember correctly, you pops has the Rudy's huh? My bad with the salt lick...LOL.

Good to see you back though!
    I went to Salt Lick last Friday and it was awesome! better than Rudy's haha but don't tell my old man! There are so many places to eat and see here that I have been everywhere I can afford and I'm not even past the stuff you see on tv! Austin is amazing
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    well ill be going to harwood on the 24th i think its about 30 mins. away from san antonio