Home General Discussion

Where's Wes?

laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
Has anyone heard from Western recently? I just realized that it has been some time since I seen him around here. Anyone know why?

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    laker1963:
    Has anyone heard from Western recently? I just realized that it has been some time since I seen him around here. Anyone know why?
    Good question, I've been wondering as well.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I pmed him a when back to see how things were, but I didnt hear back... I hope he's doing OK!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Starting to wonder if old Darth abducted him and took him for a spin on the new death star. LOL! In all reality I haven't seen him on for some time now.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Maybe he signed up to work on the Ron Paul campaign and he's gone underground.
    I do miss the Daily Fight for Liberty thread.
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    RampMonkey:
    Starting to wonder if old Darth abducted him and took him for a spin on the new death star. LOL! In all reality I haven't seen him on for some time now.
    He is in the trash dump with that Skywalker b!tch....
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Darth Vader:
    RampMonkey:
    dont be hattin,lol video CLICKHERE
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    Darth Vader:
    RampMonkey:
    dont be hattin,lol video CLICKHERE
    Vader's back!!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    not a trekkie am i.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Hey guys sorry aside from the deep space probing life's been hectic with the baby only 2 months away, but other than the chaos life's been great! I'll try to check in more often but it's hard when everytime I do I gotta go buy more cigars and my humidors are just plain packed lol.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    2 months? I know, the little lady takes a bit more attention at this point. Good luck
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    wwestern:
    Hey guys sorry aside from the deep space probing life's been hectic with the baby only 2 months away, but other than the chaos life's been great! I'll try to check in more often but it's hard when everytime I do I gotta go buy more cigars and my humidors are just plain packed lol.
    Hey There he is. I had to check just to make sure you hadn't gone "away" for who knows how long, LOL. I don't remember you mentioning you were having a baby! But I think my memory is going too, so...

With only two months to go you are and will be very busy, no doubt about it. Make sure that you do check in on us from time to time Wes or we worry ;)
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    laker1963:
    wwestern:
    Hey There he is. I had to check just to make sure you hadn't gone "away" for who knows how long, LOL. I don't remember you mentioning you were having a baby! But I think my memory is going too, so...

With only two months to go you are and will be very busy, no doubt about it. Make sure that you do check in on us from time to time Wes or we worry ;)
    And we want baby pics after the little bugger is born!