Home General Discussion

Call Your Orders Now - Diesel Shorty

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Shorty is in the office! He will be with our phone consultants until pm est today only. Shorty pack only $29.95 with free shipping and say hi to the man himself! Hurrly limited time!

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Didn't get Shorty but can't wait ill I get to try the sticks.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Call back in. He is here and free at this moment. Tell the sales person you would like to speak to him.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Work kicking me in the nards.. I helped the pups.. that's good enough.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    It's really great that Shorty is so willing to chat with all of us. If you guys are following him on Twitter, you should. Dude does some really great stuff to help out.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Ah man that would have been cool.But wouldn't have done me any good. Busted my budget today. Well except for what I might pick up in Vegas. Gotta get something, if for no other reason than to just age for 10 years.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Rhamlin:
    Ah man that would have been cool.But wouldn't have done me any good. Busted my budget today. Well except for what I might pick up in Vegas. Gotta get something, if for no other reason than to just age for 10 years.
    send me a casa fuente,lol
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Rhamlin:
    When are you going to Vegas?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    skweekz:
    Rhamlin:
    When are you going to Vegas?
    19th-23rd.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Ahh man . Hate I missed Shorty . Will he be back Alex ?