Home General Discussion

It's high time I end this sabatical.

JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
I've been away for a couple months which is two months too long. A big thanks goes out to BigT06 and Rhamlin for sending me messages and checking in on me. You guys really know how to make a BotL feel like a million! MTuccelli sent me some fine smokes and a herfador today for winning a contest drawing for his pass. Thanks a ton to him and while I'm at it, congratulations on your 1 year anniversary with the forums! These smokes look ultra tasty, and I'm sure everyone can agree that there are few things in life better than receiving cigars unexpectedly in the mail. Check the trading forum for pics.

Anyways, I have issues with being fixated on things and wound up spending a good chunk of the time I've been MIA to get finances in order. No money troubles or anything of that nature, so don't worry. I'm just learning how to get ready for retirement which is quickly approaching here in another 40 years. ;)

The good news: that's done with. So, definitely plan on seeing more of me.

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    JudoChinX:
    Anyways, I have issues with being fixated on things
    Like cigars? Don't worry, I can point you to about 40-50 guys around here with the same problem, myself included.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Welcome back, Jason. We have all missed you........
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Good to hear from you again, wondered where you have been...Glad to have you back!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    JudoChinX:
    Anyways, I have issues with being fixated on things and wound up spending a good chunk of the time I've been MIA to get finances in order. No money troubles or anything of that nature, so don't worry. I'm just learning how to get ready for retirement which is quickly approaching here in another 40 years. ;) .
    You laugh, but you will be SHOCKED how quickly it sneaks up on you! Glad to hear you got your ducks in a row now, you will be VERY glad you did. And also glad to have you back in the fold here on the forums - we missed ya!

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Welcome back to the fray brother, you are back in time for March Madness.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Welcome back brosef!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Welcome back, brother!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    JUDO!!! JUDO!!! JUDO!!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Dude, get back in the game, and keep your chinX up. LOL
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Welcome back. I've got a very simple retirement plan that is going to work out perfectly, I think. Basically, I'll work until I'm useless and then drive off a cliff. Very little downside to this that I can see. Wink [;)]
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Glad to see u back. Seems alot of old timers seem to be coming back. Nice to see.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    There you are! Welcome back stranger. And just go ahead and invest all your money into cigars.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Geeze. Part of me is surprised that anyone remembers me, but I should have known that you folks are far too awesome for that. Feels great to be back! As far as investing in cigars, it can be done! Here's a link.

Sure, you'd be investing in tobacco on the whole (cigarettes, eww), but still, it's a fun idea.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Start off the morning with stock reports, makes me feel like a Rockafeller.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r:
    Welcome back. I've got a very simple retirement plan that is going to work out perfectly, I think. Basically, I'll work until I'm useless and then drive off a cliff. Very little downside to this that I can see. Wink [;)]
    LOL Very similar to my cancer treatment plan. When I get diagnosed, I am going to find a nice bridge abutment and drive straight into it at top speed. Anyone who truly knows me will know why.

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Glad to see you back, brother. Let the "judy-chopping" begin!!
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Hmm no one noticed I was gone for months. Or.....maybe Im just a lil sensitive and or drunk. winter sucks...
    gaberox:
    Hmm no one noticed I was gone for months. Or.....maybe Im just a lil sensitive and or drunk. winter sucks...
    Well, in all fairness, I didn't know Judo was gone until he announced his return. Wink [;)]. Too damn many people to keep track of around here.
    j0z3r:
    gaberox:
    Well, in all fairness, I didn't know Judo was gone until he announced his return. Wink [;)]. Too damn many people to keep track of around here.
    I choose to pretend you didn't say this and continue on in ignorant bliss. :)
    JudoChinX:
    j0z3r:
    gaberox:
    Three cheers for ignorant bliss!! What a shithole life would be without it. Big Smile [:D]
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Welcome back Judo. Good to see you've cleared up your calendar. Now on to smoking.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    JudoChinX:
    j0z3r:
    gaberox:
    Man am I glad you are back, Jason. I was starting to run out of people to bomb. Now, where did I put your addy...............
    james40:
    Welcome back Judo. Good to see you've cleared up your calendar. Now on to smoking.
    No kidding! The weather here has been awesome, and consequently, cigars have been being smoked for the first time in what feels like an eternity. It's been great.
    greg2648:
    JudoChinX:
    j0z3r:
    gaberox:
    Man am I glad you are back, Jason. I was starting to run out of people to bomb. Now, where did I put your addy...............
    Whoa... you leave me no choice! *waves the white flag*