Home General Discussion

Does the Kid know how to count?

JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
We're doin a trade, and if any of you have traded with him before, I'd like to know if he can count.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    JDH:
    We're doin a trade, and if any of you have traded with him before, I'd like to know if he can count.
    No. He's part of the majority that can't count for sh!t.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    lcpleel:
    JDH:
    HUMMMMMMMMM. Well, that's just one opinion. The rest of you need to speak up!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    JDH:
    lcpleel:
    JDH:
    Hey what kind of *** is this???LOL..Dont Listen to him JDH, I count just fine!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    he can count to 21 with no help at all.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    The Kid:
    JDH:
    lcpleel:
    JDH:
    Hey what kind of *** is this???LOL..Dont Listen to him JDH, I count just fine!!!
    What is it 1 for the "Kid" 2 for JDH, 1 for the "Kid" 3 for JDH, 1 for the "Kid" 4 for JDH.....etc hahahaha
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    What are we counting? Cuz if it's bottles of Rum I can teach him a thing or two :-)
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    kid know how to count " NO " 10 is the new 5 in kid counting,lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    The Kid:
    JDH:
    lcpleel:
    JDH:
    Noone listens to me anyhow. But just to make things clear. Rudy can't count for sh!t. Atleast past 3....
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    JDH:
    lcpleel:
    JDH:
    Noone listens to me anyhow. But just to make things clear. Rudy can't count for sh!t. Atleast past 3....
    + he will send things like num nums and such,lol imageimage
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    ejenne87:
    What are we counting? Cuz if it's bottles of Rum I can teach him a thing or two :-)
    Do tell Evan. PM me a list of what you like so I can compare to what I have. I must warn you as my stock is a little low, last count was only 12 different bottles.
    bandyt09:
    ejenne87:
    Do tell Evan. PM me a list of what you like so I can compare to what I have. I must warn you as my stock is a little low, last count was only 12 different bottles.
    I can't compete with that, Todd! I used to have about 6 different bottles back when I was in the Army and also a bunch of different bottle of scotch and bourbon. Now that I make about 1/3 of the money I used to the days of fine rum drinkin' are behind me (for now). My list tends to stop at Sailor Jerrys these days brother! haha
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    glad to see you are still around Evan. where the hell you been
    dennisking:
    glad to see you are still around Evan. where the hell you been
    hey brother! I was in the process of getting out of the army and then relocating and adjusting to life as a broke student again. I'm all done moving and out of the army for good, but I'm still broke as a joke so I had to stay away to save my bank account from the evil hands at ccom! I'm back now though, hopefully for good this time haha
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Well, from the huge voting turnout, I can only conclude that he really can't count. If anyone has evidence or experience to the contrary, please advise.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    yeah failing basic math is pretty common around here. some are worst than others.