Home General Discussion

How many Cigars??

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Ok, Brothers, Headed to Naples, March 3rd thru 10th, with 36 others guys. Golf every day, I will have one in the morning, couple on course, before dinner after dinner and at night drinking and lying about the golf game who nows how many????? Than of course the occasional mooches. Then the 10th thru the 18th in St. Pete, wife is flying in going to be limited to 1-2 a day, sucks, plus a few more mooches.. OK open to suggestions on roughly how many to take to be safe!! LOL And does anyone know of ANY B&Ms in those areas??

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    MVW67:
    Ok, Brothers, Headed to Naples, March 3rd thru 10th, with 36 others guys. Golf every day, I will have one in the morning, couple on course, before dinner after dinner and at night drinking and lying about the golf game who nows how many????? Than of course the occasional mooches. Then the 10th thru the 18th in St. Pete, wife is flying in going to be limited to 1-2 a day, sucks, plus a few more mooches.. OK open to suggestions on roughly how many to take to be safe!! LOL And does anyone know of ANY B&Ms in those areas??
    Maybe 3 boxes?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    lcpleel:
    MVW67:
    Maybe 3 boxes?
    Yeah kinda figuring just for me 5-7 a day. So that is some where in the 30-40 range for the first week!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    There's no such thing as too many cigars IMHO. But I'd probably take 50+, especially with that much golf....maybe you should just fill up a cooler and take it with you as a carry on?

BTW have a great trip, sounds like a good time.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    MVW67:
    Well If you were to use the Forum Trade Count Formula System....(3-10.....x36...dinners.....10-18...1-2 a day.....moochies) I'd say about four hundered eighty two sticks. Or was that Boxes.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    danielzreyes:
    MVW67:
    Well If you were to use the Forum Trade Count Formula System....(3-10.....x36...dinners.....10-18...1-2 a day.....moochies) I'd say about four hundered eighty two sticks. Or was that Boxes.
    That there was funny!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Jusy buy a couple of the Forum Special and you are set.