Home General Discussion

Going to an AWSOME B&M

slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
AWSOME!!! My wife tells me this morning "were going to fair oaks mall". I'm thinking "this is gonna suck, all those people, ugh". Then I realize that there is a John b. hayes there. The same shop chain I got my anejos for 11$ a piece at! And to top it all off, she said I can buy something! SCORE!!!!!!!!

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Good for you Dude.. That's a good reason to enjoy a mall trip
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    I think it's the only reason to enjoy the mall. I can't stand the mall. Too many people. No one has any consideration for anyone else
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    slickric:
    I think it's the only reason to enjoy the mall. I can't stand the mall. Too many people. No one has any consideration for anyone else
    I hear you on that. And around here there's sooo many moms on cell phones while pushing a stroller full of kids. I can't tell you how many times I've almost been run over by a stroller at the mall. /rant

But good for you, enjoy the B&M and some good stogies!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Good luck on your endeavor to the mall!!!!!
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    It's a small place and no seating, but they have some cool stuff. Enjoy
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    slickric:
    AWSOME!!! My wife tells me this morning "were going to fair oaks mall". I'm thinking "this is gonna suck, all those people, ugh". Then I realize that there is a John b. hayes there. The same shop chain I got my anejos for 11$ a piece at! And to top it all off, she said I can buy something! SCORE!!!!!!!!
    Do you think you'll get ice cream, too?
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    y2pascoe:
    slickric:
    Do you think you'll get ice cream, too?
    LoL+100
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    You CANNOT put a price tag on a great B&M with deals like that!

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Ehhhh... Decent? Yes. But awesome is a bit of an overstatement. Check out the Quesadas and the Davidoffs.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    jasonusa1:
    Ehhhh... Decent? Yes. But awesome is a bit of an overstatement. Check out the Quesadas and the Davidoffs.
    You are SOO right. I wanted to punch the owner in the face. Davidoffs an quesadas COVERED in mold. When I told the owner he insisted that it was plume. Bullshit!!! Trying to peddle moldy cigars as plume is wrong and immoral. I argued that plume doesn't show up in white fuzzy patches like that. This was extreme guys. I didn't buy anything out of that case. I did however get the last 2 ep carillo short run 2010's and a macenudo vintage Maduro Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosthe prices were ok but I don't think I will go back based on principles alone. Very disappointed
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    slickric:
    jasonusa1:
    You are SOO right. I wanted to punch the owner in the face. Davidoffs an quesadas COVERED in mold. When I told the owner he insisted that it was plume. Bullshit!!! Trying to peddle moldy cigars as plume is wrong and immoral. I argued that plume doesn't show up in white fuzzy patches like that. This was extreme guys. I didn't buy anything out of that case. I did however get the last 2 ep carillo short run 2010's and a macenudo vintage Maduro Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosthe prices were ok but I don't think I will go back based on principles alone. Very disappointed
    Not surprised to hear, had a B&M here that did the same thing...went back 6 mos later and all the so-called "plume" were gone along with the employees trying to push those cigars...VSGs and other brands.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Direwolf:
    Cinnabun!
    YES!!!