Home General Discussion

I've decided on which cigar for this afternoon

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
I've decided on the cigar I will smoke this afternoon. A CAO. Is this a CAO Black? I've looked at the pics on c.com and this is the closest I see to a Black. I'm still learning!! This looks to be a very nice cigar and I'm looking forward to it! It's been 2 weeks since I had a cigar! I've never had a CAO. image

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I think it's the Maduro VR?
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I'm not sure what cigar that is either. Either way, hope you enjoy it!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Two WEEKS without a cigar? How are you still alive??? LOL

CAO makes some decent smokes, and the one you showed in the pic is a favorite of mine. I believe the post above mine is right, and it is a VR. Did it have, for lack of a better term, a "Eddie-Van-Halen-Guitar-Lookin" foot band? LOL At any rate, if so its a very good stick that is actually the maduro version of the CAO Black. Make sure to drop a line and let us know what you think of it. :-)

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    The Sniper:

CAO makes some decent smokes, and the one you showed in the pic is a favorite of mine. I believe the post above mine is right, and it is a VR. Did it have, for lack of a better term, a "Eddie-Van-Halen-Guitar-Lookin" foot band? LOL At any rate, if so its a very good stick that is actually the maduro version of the CAO Black. Make sure to drop a line and let us know what you think of it. :-)

Why yes, it does have a "Eddie-Van_halen_Guitar Lookin foot band!! LOL!! Guess I have my self and extra special cigar!! Thanks everyone and Glen!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I love the VRs, nice and tasty affordable cigar. The wrappers are a little delicate though and need to be handled carefully.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Great cigar and yeah it is the VR which is just the Maduro version of the Black.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Salem:
    The Sniper:

Why yes, it does have a "Eddie-Van_halen_Guitar Lookin foot band!! LOL!! Guess I have my self and extra special cigar!! Thanks everyone and Glen!
    I had to go look up the cigar to see what the heck a VanHalen looking foot band looked like! Remember, I'm old.

I do remember when I was on the job, one of my officers put out a description that the suspect was a BonJovi looking guy and when we got him, sure enough...

I had a doctor's appt this afternoon, an of course it drug on for hours, much longer than I thought it would, and I didn't get home til dark. I don't smoke in the dark. Darn it!! Sure did want that cigar. Next time for sure!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    whats wrong with smoking in the dark? get a fire in the pit, grab a drink. fire it up.
    kuzi16:
    whats wrong with smoking in the dark? get a fire in the pit, grab a drink. fire it up.
    Sounds good!!