Home General Discussion

Diesel coronas on today's DD!!

BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
Just so ya know!

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    No room in my humi :(
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    they really don't take up much room... for real. You're gonna hate yourself when they sell out if you don't get some. Just sayin. lol
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    BigT06:
    they really don't take up much room... for real. You're gonna hate yourself when they sell out if you don't get some. Just sayin. lol
    This man has seen the light! LOL, just saying!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Aw I just checked my humi and I only have 2 left, AND I'm in the middle of trying to purchase a Herf a dor....... mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    BigT06:
    Just saw that...just bought that...word to your mother yo! FYI...I am on some weird corona kick right now too
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got mine too...I see these selling out before I get off work....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    BigT06:
    What kind of a cut is ccom giving you Todd? Wink [;)] I really enjoyed this blend as a corona.
    j0z3r:
    BigT06:
    What kind of a cut is ccom giving you Todd? Wink [;)] I really enjoyed this blend as a corona.
    I wish... lol. I'd be happy to accept a complimentary 10 pack of these as a gesture, though... LMAO
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Haha, I hear that.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Only coronas I have atm are the mow puros. How does the diesel corona compare to the regular sizes?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I love the coronas but I think I'm gonna put a little more money in and get a whole box of torpedos for aging.
    Krieg:
    Only coronas I have atm are the mow puros. How does the diesel corona compare to the regular sizes?
    Same things you love about the beli, just concentrated. Slightly sweeter due to the wrapper/filler ratio, but just as strong. Very smooth. I'm thinking with a couple years rest, these are gonna be outta this world.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Dammit!!! Already gone. Can someone PM me what the price was if you think it's OK to ask?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Heavy:
    Dammit!!! Already gone. Can someone PM me what the price was if you think it's OK to ask?
    you got it
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    damn miss everything
    bigharpoon:
    Heavy:
    you got it
    Thanks man! I've been waiting for some of the AJ coronas to go into regular production since the first sampler came out. Hopefully they'll keep popping up on the site.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    hahaha, man those went fast . . . . luckily I ordered 10 from the beard yesterday, so I'm good to go. can't wait to try these.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    If you missed out send me an email I can still make it happen for you. We just had to take it down since we a running a bit low and have to use them to make up our expert pick sampler. This was my pick after all.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I looked at this deal @2:30am and was tempted to pull the trigger but passed. I have to agree with bigharpoon on this one. For just a few more $$'s might as well get a box of 30 UHC. Just my .02. Don't get me wrong, love the corona size smokes but needed to focus on some other sticks before these. Grats to the brothers that got them! :D
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    If you missed out send me an email I can still make it happen for you. We just had to take it down since we a running a bit low and have to use them to make up our expert pick sampler. This was my pick after all.
    Shout outs to Andrew...he hooked me up with the daily deal on the Diesel after it was taken down and I also ordered 5 San Lotano Habano's at a great price!!
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Any plans for a Diesel Unlimited in this size? I'm not very fond of the original Diesel's, but love the Unlimited.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Unthought_Known:
    Any plans for a Diesel Unlimited in this size? I'm not very fond of the original Diesel's, but love the Unlimited.
    Not sure if this is what you're asking, but it's in the AJ all-star corona sampler. Maybe you mean regular production though...

smoke em if you got em:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Shout outs to Andrew...he hooked me up with the daily deal on the Diesel after it was taken down and I also ordered 5 San Lotano Habano's at a great price!!
    +1 Andrew is the man! Hooked me up on these today after they had dropped off the DD. Thanks Andrew!!