Home General Discussion

Man O War Puro Authetico Maduro

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Just landed today. Should be available to ship starting tomorrow. Come and git em!

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    any info on pricing?
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    any info on the wrapper.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I just called in and got Nicole. No Tim or Alex. :-( No offense to Nicole though. She was very nice!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Same fille rand binder as puro authentico but finished in a PA Broadleaf wrapper.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I bet those taste awesome
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Alex Svenson:
    Same fille rand binder as puro authentico but finished in a PA Broadleaf wrapper.
    Yum Yum I love the PA Wrapper.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Whats the price on say...a 10 pk?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Anyone interested in a split on these? PM me if so.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well all of them are gone. Tried to call in and talk to Alex and got Shawn. Thanks Shawn for helping me out. But, I'm still a little hurt. He gave me the bad news that all MOW Puro Authentico Maduros are sold out. I was to late calling in, Bummerrrrr...........

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Geez, already?
  • KimemKimem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
    Don't tell me they are all gone! I've been holding a sweet spot in my 'dor for these....
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    I was too late as well but I was told they will be getting a big shipment at the end of the month.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Managed to get a box, Willing to part with a couple to help some BOTL out. PM me if interested.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Very intriguing. Def want to try this one
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Damn, these are already sold out? I've been waiting for awhile on these and the new Diesels.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Soooooo.... I have a confession. I counted in that inventory last night and there are no boxes, only cigars in bundles for our samplers and singles. Those are available to ship but anyone who backordered a box will be waiting another week or two. For those of you who have orders in for a box and want to switch to 10 singles, it can ship right away.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Scoooooooore! I'm so weak.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ill have to get a few of these at some point. i have too many cigars on my wishlist already.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Alex Svenson:
    Soooooo.... I have a confession. I counted in that inventory last night and there are no boxes, only cigars in bundles for our samplers and singles. Those are available to ship but anyone who backordered a box will be waiting another week or two. For those of you who have orders in for a box and want to switch to 10 singles, it can ship right away.
    Do we need to contact our account manager to go ahead and give the green light to ship?
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Alex Svenson:
    Alex, you are THE MAN!

Unfortunately, I will be waiting until next month, and then I plan on purchasing 10 each of the original MOW PA, and the Maduro version.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Just the thought of one makes my mouth water. LOL. I'll have to try one some day.
  • mattpeltermattpelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 64
    Well all I know is that I got two the Puro Authentico (one from trade, the other from a contest) and I was thinking to myself: "These can't be that great. What are they even? Who forgets to finish a cigar?" Well I had one of them this afternoon and it blew my mind clear across the Mason-Dixon line. I now want to replace every single cigar I own with them. This news of a maduro version is even more amazing!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    mattpelter:
    Well all I know is that I got two the Puro Authentico (one from trade, the other from a contest) and I was thinking to myself: "These can't be that great. What are they even? Who forgets to finish a cigar?" Well I had one of them this afternoon and it blew my mind clear across the Mason-Dixon line. I now want to replace every single cigar I own with them. This news of a maduro version is even more amazing!
    They are a great smoke.. I bought a couple boxes with the intent to hold onto them for awhile.. alas I have none left lol.. they lasted me no time.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    mattpelter:
    Matt.!1! Calm down. Not the Mason-Dixon Line. Hold tough Southern BOTL. We shall rise again.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Mine landed today and they look fantastic!!

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    skweekz:
    Mine landed today and they look fantastic!!

that looks like an awesome delivery. I am anxiously awaiting my shipment of these gems.