KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Can't wait to fire up one of these bad boys. image

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Krieg:
    Can't wait to fire up one of these bad boys. image
    and great rott, enjoy
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    These are the AJ Fernandez blends right? They look tasty!
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    They are indeed very tasty
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Super tasty stick! Nice pick up for sure.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    now all i need is a box of Ovals!
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Krieg:
    hell yea..both are just excellent. love um
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Krieg:
    the beard will be contacting you as his beard picks up these vibes
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    This one in the robusto size is all I have been smoking lately! I think it's the best cigar out there.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Heard a lot of great things about all of the San Lotanos and will definitely have to try one some time.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I need to tell the wifey too bad and order up a ten pack of these, but my little man comes first. Beard got me on the Diesel n mow coronas anyways so I have to pick those up in secret already. The Cuban hoes are going to get chubbied then dissapointed when they realize these aren't those overhyped and overpriced habanos...
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    blurr:
    The Cuban hoes are going to get chubbied then dissapointed when they realize these aren't those overhyped and overpriced habanos...
    If by this you mean Cuban cigars... you must not have any idea what Cuban cigars cost.

Back on topic, the Oval corona is my favorite San Lotano, but of the regular line, the Habano Robusto is my preference, and a great smoke. Just tons of bold flavor.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Alex Svenson:
    This one in the robusto size is all I have been smoking lately! I think it's the best cigar out there.
    same here but in the torpedo size. i should probably get more.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    the robusto is my go to cigar. And the price point is ideal for me.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    same here but in the torpedo size. i should probably get more.
    hmm... as much as I like this cigar, I've only ever had the toro... prob cause that's the size the Beard hooks me up with in 10 packs... I guess I really should try some of the others in the line. lol
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Alex Svenson:
    Amen to that! For the money, there really is no better cigar on the market today, whether it's the Oval or the Habano. The Padron '26 is a better cigar, but who can afford to smoke them routinely? I would like to thank AJ in person for the cigars he's making, but for the San Lotanos especially. The really wonderful thing is that he's still a young man, and will be making great cigars for a very long time. I can only imagine what he'd be able to do if he had access to Cuban leaf to blend with the tobacco he has at his disposal now. I look forward to that day.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    I agree Alex. I was sitting in my garage one night smoking one of the toros when it hit me " WOW, this cigar is wonderful". This feeling is doesn't happen much anymore. But when it does, I am a fan for life.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    I agree Alex. I was sitting in my garage one night smoking one of the toros when it hit me " WOW, this cigar is wonderful". This feeling is doesn't happen much anymore. But when it does, I am a fan for life.
    This is why we all respect AJ he does produce lots of blends some win and some lose, but the majority are awesome. I think his San Lotano line is a home run, I do love oval robusto and the Habano Toro.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    I burned up a robusto habano last night...that Alex guy is a bad influence.