Home General Discussion

If There Was EVER a Doubt

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
So today was Tax Guy day. No one knew, I almost even forgot myself. Yes, it was a good visit, once again the gov't got an interest free loan from me but I'll be getting it back in 7 to 10 days. My guy did a good job and got me a very nice return this year, in fact, and few hundred more than normal. And the point? Here is the point:

After my taxes were done and before I got home, THE BEARD, emailed me wanting to know if I enjoyed the AJ Fresh Rolled I purchased from him a few months ago. I had just been thinking that I needed another mazo of the corona's and here he is emailing me exactly what I was thinking about. On top of that, it was AFTER I got my taxes done and had a few extra bucks.

The point of this is NEVER DOUBT THE POWER OF THE BEARD.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    bandyt09:
    So today was Tax Guy day. No one knew, I almost even forgot myself. Yes, it was a good visit, once again the gov't got an interest free loan from me but I'll be getting it back in 7 to 10 days. My guy did a good job and got me a very nice return this year, in fact, and few hundred more than normal. And the point? Here is the point:

After my taxes were done and before I got home, THE BEARD, emailed me wanting to know if I enjoyed the AJ Fresh Rolled I purchased from him a few months ago. I had just been thinking that I needed another mazo of the corona's and here he is emailing me exactly what I was thinking about. On top of that, it was AFTER I got my taxes done and had a few extra bucks.

The point of this is NEVER DOUBT THE POWER OF THE BEARD.
    I have emailed him for pricing a few times...and never pulled the trigger, I am hoping to feel his power soon.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    He looked into his crystal beard and read into your soul... And your humidor.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Unfortunately most of my tax return will either go towards a new frront door and student loans.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hmm...perhaps that's why I too got an email from Tim today, I just did my taxes a couple days ago. The Beard works in mysterious ways.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Hey Tim! I did my taxes!!!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Just got our return yesterday. I smell a box purchase coming. Suggestions???
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Hey Tim! I haven't done my taxes yet, so don't tempt me.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    danielzreyes:
    Hey Tim! I haven't done my taxes yet, so don't tempt me.
    +1
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    skweekz:
    U couldn't go wrong with a box of Pueblo Dominicanos.....
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    CvilleE:
    skweekz:
    I totally overlooked these. Definitely a possibility. I was also thinking AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 or a mazo of MUWAT
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    Hmm...perhaps that's why I too got an email from Tim today, I just did my taxes a couple days ago. The Beard works in mysterious ways.
    You mean, I ain't special? Well cigar special, I mean. I understand I am the helmet wearing, window licking, short bus riding special already............

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    skweekz:
    CvilleE:
    skweekz:
    I totally overlooked these. Definitely a possibility. I was also thinking AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 or a mazo of MUWAT
    All good choices.....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    You mean, I ain't special? Well cigar special, I mean. I understand I am the helmet wearing, window licking, short bus riding special already............

I should've kept my big mouth shut...this like telling a child that Santa Claus isn't real. Sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams Todd, fortunately you're not a child and can drown your disappointments in booze.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

I should've kept my big mouth shut...this like telling a child that Santa Claus isn't real. Sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams Todd, fortunately you're not a child and can drown your disappointments in booze.
    Santa's not real? That's a relief I thought he just hated me like the rest of the world lol
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    But if you are foolish enough to doubt The Beard than this is what happens to you... VIDEO