Home General Discussion

Popcorn taste?

taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
Just finished a 5 Vegas 'A' and towards the end i started to taste what i can only think of as popcorn, (this was in the last 2cm or so of the stick) I have never heard of anyone else mentioning "popcorn" as a taste in a stick, has anybody else ever had a similar experience?

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Was it a buttery, slick feeling? I know of plenty cigars that have an oily texture to them and have a buttery taste...

but if it was the flavor of an actual popped kernel of corn... that's something I've yet to experience...

but I loves me some popcorn!!! lol
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I can't believe you can smoke a cigar down to 2cm! Honestly, I wouldn't know what one single cigar tastes like at that point, popcorn sounds good though.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    bigharpoon:
    I can't believe you can smoke a cigar down to 2cm! Honestly, I wouldn't know what one single cigar tastes like at that point, popcorn sounds good though.

well... i was really enjoying it...although i did burn my thumb. I do have to wonder if buttery would be what it was, it made me think of the microwaveable popcorn that has the butter packs you pour over it.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    damn I want popcorn now.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    thats what i thought when i woke up. then i burned it and was sad, it tasted nothing like the cigar and now everything else tastes like burned popcorn.