Home General Discussion

Brand new cigar news on the Website

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Hey Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf! My better half AJ has been working hard doing cigar news research and she has found some interesting news about cruise lines so before you plan your next high seas adventure check out her article on my website and let us know what you think about what cruise lines think about our smoking pleasure business.

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    I find it interesting that "the mouse" doesnt seem to be implementing big changes like others are...
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Thank the Mrs Irish for me. My family is taking Carnival this spring. May have to upgrade to a balcony.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I just wish they didn't charge so much extra for single occupancy
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Direwolf:
    I just wish they didn't charge so much extra for single occupancy
    Take Ike with you, LMAO
    He died dooood.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Direwolf:
    He died dooood.
    I thought Mike was the New Ike...Mike n Ikes!!!
    those were one of my favs before diabetes
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Yeah, I read about that when I started researching my honeymoon cruise to Alaska. I'll be taking Carnival and getting a balcony - probably an aft balcony. I just hope they don't come out with new rules that ban cigars on balconies.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Be aware, they might tell you they allow cigars on the balcony then tell you after you have booked they do not. Only cigarettes are allowed on balconys. This happened to a person I know and it really ticked them off.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Marker:
    Be aware, they might tell you they allow cigars on the balcony then tell you after you have booked they do not. Only cigarettes are allowed on balconys. This happened to a person I know and it really ticked them off.
    heard that also
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Marker:
    Wow, that sucks. What cruise line did he use? Carnival specifically states on their website and in the Terms/Conditions that cigars are allowed on the balcony. I'm hoping that they don't alter the policy before August, since they just altered it last year.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Never did a cruise and probably never will :P
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Norwegian Epic was the cruise line.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf! My better half AJ has been working hard doing cigar news research and she has found some interesting news about cruise lines so before you plan your next high seas adventure check out her article on my website and let us know what you think about what cruise lines think about our smoking pleasure business.
    Interesting article and info. My fiance has been talking about wanting to do an Alaska Cruise, I'll have to make sure we can smoke some cigars on board if we end up doing the trip.

Did a quick google search for cigar cruise and came across this article from CA in 2008. CA Artclie CLICK If you read to the bottom, it gives the reason why some cruise lines have change their policy...basically someone's cigarette was blamed for causing a fire on a cruise ship.
    It's unfortunate that one inattentive idiot has ruined it for the rest of us.