Home General Discussion

CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger

KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
Anyone try this stick? I'm getting a few to try. Was wondering. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I bought a sampler.. Have gifted a few and waiting to try this one.. Supposed to be kinda intense.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I am sure it is a good stick but didn't do a lot for me. I have had other sticks that were more intense and flavorful.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Awesome smoke. If you like LFD, you'll like CroMagnon.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    KCW:
    Anyone try this stick? I'm getting a few to try. Was wondering. Thanks in advance.
    I love that stick personally... that's my favorite size too... I have a review posted on my site... the link is below if you're interested...
  • kingofallbackskingofallbacks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 93
    I really enjoy the CroMagnon line. My favorite size is the Anthropology (5.75 x 46).
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    robbyras:
    KCW:
    I love that stick personally... that's my favorite size too... I have a review posted on my site... the link is below if you're interested...
    Wow. I'll look forward to it.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    maybe you should pick up the sampler
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, the line sampler is totally worth a try. Skip is a great dude, and I think the CroMagnons are great. Knuckle Dragger is my favorite size too.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Where do you find CroMagnon cigars?
    docbp87:
    Yeah, the line sampler is totally worth a try. Skip is a great dude, and I think the CroMagnons are great. Knuckle Dragger is my favorite size too.
    I wanted a shorter stick. Was interested in trying this. In the Winter I find myself not having enough time (to stay warm & comfortable) for larger cigars. Thats why I went for the "Knuckle Dragger". It is worth mentioning I got great service from Skip as well. He didn't have anymore 5 pks (until Aug.). But he had a few stragglers so, he put a 3 pk together for me as he knew I was just trying this cigar. Thought that was nice and good business.
    asianbiker8:
    Where do you find CroMagnon cigars?
    PM to you AsianBiker
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    bandyt09:
    I am sure it is a good stick but didn't do a lot for me. I have had other sticks that were more intense and flavorful.
    This is exactly how it hit me. I was looking so forward to this thing. Then when I smoked it , it was more like, "well, that was OK, not what I expected,". Not bad or anything, just not at all the flavor profile I thought I would get. Well made and burned well.