Home General Discussion

Cohiba Question

ZAPZAP Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
I have not had many Cohiba's due to the price at local B and M's but recently got some Cohiba Extra Vigorous in a sample and enjoyed one just now...emphasis on "enjoyed"...where does this smoke fit in their profile?  I found it medium bodied with a lot of flavor but not harsh at all..burned and smoked perfectly....

If anyone has knowledge of their products and could lay them out it would be great.  I'm definitely looking at smoking more Cohiba's after this experience.  Just curious how their line shapes up (and yes I know the on-line websites describe them in detail but I take those with a grain of salt..aka Ava Marie descriptions which I do not think is very good at all...more interesting in YOUR thoughts...) 

Thanks for any input...

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    ZAP:
    I have not had many Cohiba's due to the price at local B and M's but recently got some Cohiba Extra Vigorous in a sample and enjoyed one just now...emphasis on "enjoyed"...where does this smoke fit in their profile?  I found it medium bodied with a lot of flavor but not harsh at all..burned and smoked perfectly....

If anyone has knowledge of their products and could lay them out it would be great.  I'm definitely looking at smoking more Cohiba's after this experience.  Just curious how their line shapes up (and yes I know the on-line websites describe them in detail but I take those with a grain of salt..aka Ava Marie descriptions which I do not think is very good at all...more interesting in YOUR thoughts...) 

Thanks for any input...
    Try the Cohiba Puro Dominicana, my hands down fav of last year. Just hits my flavor profile to the T.