Home General Discussion

I have a problem....

oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
Well, dammit, you all were right! My humidor is FULL, and I don't mean, sort of stacked up. I mean: I had to take my shelf out because I am maxed out on space. Everyone told me I was going to need a bigger place to store my cigars, and I thought it would take a lot longer than 1 month. I have at least 10 cigars coming in the next couple of days, and I won't have room for them. Time to bust out a tupperdore.

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Thats an excellent situation to be in!! I'm working of filling up the last shelf of my winedor, then its on to the desk top humi!
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    I might be able to get a couple more in here, if I took my hygrometer out, but that isn't happening.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Tried to tell you, some people just don't listen LMAO, what a problem to have though!!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    You need to start smokin more then...lol. I'm 6+ months in and i have already got a 2nd cooler....what does that tell you? go bigger!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    im sorta in the same boat, my small cooler is nearly filled and im looking into getting a 50 qt so when i get my taxes back i can treat myself well!
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    taythegibs:
    im sorta in the same boat, my small cooler is nearly filled and im looking into getting a 50 qt so when i get my taxes back i can treat myself well!
    just get a 300ct or a coolidor....I thought a 140 ct would be enough to last me a year. Never thought it would get to this level so quick. I feel like an addict....

Hi, my name is Richard, and I am a cigar.com addict. I really enjoy premium cigars, and when I see the deals the folks at CCOM put together, I just can't stop myself. Sometimes I skimp on work I need to complete, just so I can read the forums and reviews, or just to browse the cigars. Things got really bad when I found out about sprint sales, bombs, and games.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    oldsoulrevival:
    taythegibs:
    just get a 300ct or a coolidor....I thought a 140 ct would be enough to last me a year. Never. thought it would get to this level so quick. I feel like an addict....

Hi, my name is Richard, and I am a cigar.com addict. I really enjoy premium cigars, and when I see the deals the folks at CCOM put together, I just can't stop myself. Sometimes I skimp on work I need to complete, just so I can read the forums and reviews, or just to browse the cigars. Things got really bad when I found out about sprint sales, bombs, and games.
    you're preaching to the choir, brother. Lol
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    oldsoulrevival:
    taythegibs:
    just get a 300ct or a coolidor....I thought a 140 ct would be enough to last me a year. Never thought it would get to this level so quick. I feel like an addict....

taythegibs find a non working wine cooler on craigslist. That and $50-100 (in parts) and we'll have you hooked up with a wine-a-do. You can bring them over here to work on it. I just finished making mine.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    DSWarmack:
    oldsoulrevival:
    taythegibs:

taythegibs find a non working wine cooler on craigslist. That and $50-100 (in parts) and we'll have you hooked up with a wine-a-do. You can bring them over here to work on it. I just finished making mine.

i wish, but right now im working on getting another internship at Walt Disney World so that would be a huge hassle (part of the reason i like my 16qt cooler) i think a 50ish qt coolidor will be somewhat easier to handle for me in my (hopefully) future moves.
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    It is a great problem to have!! I didn't listen to that advice either, and well.......
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    taythegibs:
    DSWarmack:
    oldsoulrevival:
    taythegibs:

i wish, but right now im working on getting another internship at Walt Disney World so that would be a huge hassle (part of the reason i like my 16qt cooler) i think a 50ish qt coolidor will be somewhat easier to handle for me in my (hopefully) future moves.
    I'm a Disney nut...go atleast two times a year..if you get it let me know and I'll bring ya something down