Home General Discussion

What to do?

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
So I've collected a lot of cigars in the past 2+ years I've been smoking. Lately I've been reaching more and more for ISOM's...

I know which NCs I like and ones I don't care for to even smoke. For example, I have 3 or 4 Tatuaje T110's, I've smoked 2 and they were too strong for me, so I don't want em. Mostly all the cigars I have are premiums, $10 and up on 95% of my smokes.. I'm trying to eliminate about 60% of my smokes to get ISOM's.

What is the best way one would go about doing this? I basically want to use the funds to get more ISOMs, and not have the wife kill me for buying another cooler and spending more $$$.....

Note: I don't like to sell smokes that were gifted to me as that does not sit well with me. These are bombs, pif's, and so on...

Do sampler packs of all different kinds, put the alike ones together in a pack, do singles and list quantities...? Just looking for ideas, so no PMs on list of stogies yet, thanks!

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I think a pm list sent to anyone who is interested with quantities and pricing in the list is the way to go. Not too many people you can trade for ISOM's with unfortunately.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Na, don't want to trade for em. Just want to make some room for future ISOM purchases.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    PM to you Zeebra, but not looking for a list, so don't worry haha.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    I have in the last month found my self in a simular situation where I really like the smooth consistancy of a expensive stick. I was lucky enough to buy several boxes of opus and some padron and VSG and find it increasingly had to go to a stick that does not stack up!
    cooch36:
    I have in the last month found my self in a simular situation where I really like the smooth consistancy of a expensive stick. I was lucky enough to buy several boxes of opus and some padron and VSG and find it increasingly had to go to a stick that does not stack up!
    See I have those as well and going to be keeping most of those! When I smoke, I just want a good cigar as I don't smoke as often as I would like. I love the Liga Privada line and have boxes of em, so I will keep those as well.. I just can't get myself to be smoking "yard gars", no offense to anyone..just not my thing. The ISOM's I've been having lately, including a partagas short, or party short, to me is much better than smoking a 5 vegas or of that nature..
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    You can always olh them like some others I've seen from ccom do.
    lcpleel:
    yea, leaning that way. thx
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    When you do I want a list before it goes up. Lol
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    +1
    415:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    +1

zeebra:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    +1

I'll take that as a submissive way of saying okay.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I think some pals of like cigars would be great. Or combo packs with 5-10 sticks. Would be very interesting to see what doesn't measure up.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    cooch36:
    My Problem as well. (Well not really a problem).