Home General Discussion

Whoa...the spice cherry is gone!

setilsn4setilsn4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 22
I got my first decent sized order yesterday...the Oliveros Kopi Luwak was awesome! It was as sweet a smoke as I was hoping for. However, in my order I also got an Oliveros Sample pack for getting a box of Kopi Luwaks. I decided today I would try one of the samples, Oliveros Eight Zero, and boy what an experience. Rolled that joker in my fingers...snipped the tip...took a few pre-light puffs...then fired it up. Took a few puffs of it and all seemed to be going well...then I exhaled through the nose and thought I was going to die it burned so bad. Just as if I got hit with pepper...my passages opened up...and I was like WOW. So I naturally did it again...and again...seemed to get used to it as I did it more and really started to like the taste of this thing. I actually got a small buzz off this joker and as I said before in a previous post...I am paralyzed...yet felt my toes after I smoked this. So, all praise the 80...it restores ya :P

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    You discovered retrohaling. Glad you liked it though.

• setilsn4setilsn4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 22
    I like the sound of that! I did have to look up what it was, but in the end you are right...a discovery indeed. Thanks for the learnin' and encouragement! The 80 definitely made me realize there is more to that smoke than I realized.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Yeah, you'll learn to gauge how much or how little to let out through your nose so it's more acceptable. Glad you liked the Kopi Luwak, though. And the 80 is, indeed, a good stick.

I'm trying my first Ambrosia Spice this morning, as we speak. It's pretty mild in body and the spices aren't real heavy. I like it so far but it probably won't make it to my 'buy again' list.
  • setilsn4setilsn4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 22
    I am gonna try one of these Graycliff 1666 a little later and will tryout my newly learned action of retrohaling again. I am already making a list of what I want to get next...Kopi Luwak has made the list already as I am sure I will tear through these...I really enjoyed them.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Eight Zero is a great stick