Home Non Cigar Related

Lady A

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
So went to the Lady A concert last might with Darious Rucker and Thompson Square we were on the floor 2 rows from the stage. But that standing all that time about killed me.image

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I love me some country music!! And concerts are always a blast!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Sisterfriend looks like she's pudgin out a little bit. :-(

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    The Sniper:

Hey now. A little chunk and some junk in the trunk ain't a bad thing.

Rob
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Bobbo2009:
    The Sniper:

Rob
    Agreed my friend, I am a fan of the curves also. Just hoping this one doesnt end up going the same route as Ann Wilson from Heart - YIKES!!!

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    The Sniper:
    Bobbo2009:
    The Sniper:

Rob
    Agreed my friend, I am a fan of the curves also. Just hoping this one doesnt end up going the same route as Ann Wilson from Heart - YIKES!!!

She's definately a pretty lady but I did think she should have skipped the skin tight jeans.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    The Sniper:

Understatment..... Over rated..... Country Music? oh man I would rather stick a Hot poker inmy eye than listen to that ***! But if i play the music backword i could get back my truck, my dog , my wife and my house ! ROTFLMAO!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:

Understatment..... Over rated..... Country Music? oh man I would rather stick a Hot poker inmy eye than listen to that ***! But if i play the music backword i could get back my truck, my dog , my wife and my house ! ROTFLMAO!
    Amen brudda! But still glad you had fun. I come home everyday and my wife will be listening to old country... She's Filipino...? She likes it and I can't figure why, nut I guess it's enough that she likes it.
  • ctschirgictschirgi Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    "I don't ask nobody for nothing, if I can't get it on my own. If you don't like the way I am living, then just leave this long haired country boy alone." While I don't get "drunk in the morning" or "stoned in the afternoon"" and don't even have long hair, I do abide by the above philosophy. While not all country is good, there are a few good nuggets out there. Growing up as a son of a rancher in Wyoming, there isn't much else beyond Cowboy poetry that captures or keeps the spirit of the true west alive.