Home General Discussion

American Grown Super Premium Cigars???

oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
Are there any? Are they any good? What are they called? If not, why aren't there?

Comments

• Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    It's coming. While not super premium it is still awesome and features all american tobaccos and is even rolled here in the US. It will actually be one of our house blend or thats what I've been told.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    its nice to see the ccom guys around here more. thanks andrew
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    It's coming. While not super premium it is still awesome and features all american tobaccos and is even rolled here in the US. It will actually be one of our house blend or thats what I've been told.
    sounds amazing. The house blends rock and keep getting better with every new blend. This is great news!
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Theres a picture of me smoking one or atleast a close up on the facebook page. Look in the pictures and look for the one taged "Top secret all american blend paired with Philadelphia brewing co. PA pale ale. Being american has never tasted so delightful." I do alot of the pictures on the FB page.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Sounds like something I would want to try, I'll keep a look out for them
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Looks like a Connecticut shade wrapper, which is a relief. Tired of CBL and PBL.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:
    Looks like a Connecticut shade wrapper, which is a relief. Tired of CBL and PBL.
    Thank you!!! Thought I was the only one.

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Giddy, giddy, hehehehehehehehehehe!!!
  • kingofallbackskingofallbacks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 93
    The Tatuaje La Casita Criolla is all Connecticut Broadleaf. It's a really solid cigar with a unique flavor profile.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Interesting - I'll be looking forward to this!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    kingofallbacks:
    The Tatuaje La Casita Criolla is all Connecticut Broadleaf. It's a really solid cigar with a unique flavor profile.
    this is exactly what i was gunna mention.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Andrew, any estimate on when these will be in? ....I would love to get my hands on these, especially for Independence Day! It would be a great handout at the BBQ & fireworks.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    One point in inaccuracy here is that while these are 100% long leaf tobaccos grown in the US, they are not rolled in the US. It will be called cigar.com american label. Connecticut wrapper, broadleaf and havana connecticut fillers with a wisconsin binder. Great smoke. US tobaccos are expensive but we are trying to find a way to bring these to you for just $10 per box on average more than our regular house blends.
    Opps! My bad thanks for the correction Alex.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Oh and they are about 60 days out.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Alex Svenson:
    One point in inaccuracy here is that while these are 100% long leaf tobaccos grown in the US, they are not rolled in the US. It will be called cigar.com american label. Connecticut wrapper, broadleaf and havana connecticut fillers with a wisconsin binder. Great smoke. US tobaccos are expensive but we are trying to find a way to bring these to you for just $10 per box on average more than our regular house blends.
    Go Wisconsin!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    MVW67:
    Alex Svenson:
    Go Wisconsin!!
    Is it gonna taste like cheese , or a brat? Or, a cheese brat?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Alex Svenson:
    Go Wisconsin!!
    beer brat,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Alex Svenson:
    Go Wisconsin!!
    beer brat,lol
    Cheesy beer brat?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Alex Svenson:
    Go Wisconsin!!
    Dire, It is funny you mentioned that...........stay tuned!!!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    Can't wait to try it
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Not a fan of conny wrappers, but ill give it a go. 'Murrica!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Awesome I look forward to trying these.