Home General Discussion

i wonder who has the largest post count

slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
just curiouse

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I thought about that too. I'd put money on j0z3r.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Well, that was easy!

Again I learned from Kuzi! I have been looking for a way to write a PM without searching for their last damn post!
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    yeah... im a nerd.
    its both awesome and sad that i have so many posts.
    the thing is, i just really like this forum, the company that hosts it, and the people that occupy it.
    it is easy to chat here and learn from here.
    i know you dont believe me, but i learn more from this forum than i have from any other place. i couldnt do that without you guys.
    so thanks for posting
    So how do I get to that list without bookmarking it?
    kuzi16:
    yeah... im a nerd.
    the thing is, i just really like this forum, the company that hosts it, and the people that occupy it.
    i know you dont believe me, but i learn more from this forum than i have from any other place. i couldnt do that without you guys.
    so thanks for posting
    Oh I believe you no doubt. I'm sure others do too. I've been a member since mid 2010. I bearly joined the forums maybe a month ago. I joined to learn more, and of course to meet people that share this hobby.
    DSWarmack:
    So how do I get to that list without bookmarking it?
    Disregard! I figured it out. Man that is really gonna make my life easier. I feel retarded for having done it the other way for so long!
    if you go to the front page of the forum (general discussion) and scroll down to where it says "whos online" there is a number of members that is underlined. click that number.
    when you do that, it will bring up a members search page. change the "sort by" box to "# of posts" and hit search. that will give you all the top posters in descending order. at the bottom of that page you can click on the next page like you can in the rest of the forum. all the people that are regulars are in the first 10 or so pages.
    rbeckom has me by one
    slickric:
    rbeckom has me by one
    not anymore haha
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    There are a few people on that first page that have been missing for sometime.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    kuzi16:
    yeah... im a nerd.
    so thanks for posting
    Thanks you, have gotten lots of info from you and lots of the others, so keep going!!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Wow, almost 4 pages of people with 1k+ posts!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Holy Crap! I never noticed but I'm approaching 1000 myself!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    kuzi16:
    if you go to the front page of the forum (general discussion) and scroll down to where it says "whos online" there is a number of members that is underlined. click that number.
    when you do that, it will bring up a members search page. change the "sort by" box to "# of posts" and hit search. that will give you all the top posters in descending order. at the bottom of that page you can click on the next page like you can in the rest of the forum. all the people that are regulars are in the first 10 or so pages.
    Whew! I'm just happy I made it to page three. Matt's da man!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I love that daily cigar deal auto is on page 1
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    on page 6...not bad for 688 pages. Post count isnt everything of course. Kuzi just HAPPENS to be the man AND have the highest post count lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Looks like Brett's slowing down I'm catching back up to him :)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    huh !!! Looks like I should be between Kaspera and enfidel but not showing up ... I am curious as to why I dont show on the list not that it matters .
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    gmill880:
    huh !!! Looks like I should be between Kaspera and enfidel but not show I think if you go to personing up ... I am curious as to why I dont show on the list not that it matters .
    I think if you go to personalize ( top of page ) and click, then on site options, there is a line that asks "display in member list yes/no.." you must have be marked as No.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    10K!! Wow!! thats a lot of posting!!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Rhamlin:
    Looks like Brett's slowing down I'm catching back up to him :)
    lol...funny u mentioned it his 500 post pass is still goin...he's almost to 2k...if you tempt him, he might just go an another spree...............................................................................................................................................................................
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    huh !!! Looks like I should be between Kaspera and enfidel but not show I think if you go to personing up ... I am curious as to why I dont show on the list not that it matters .
    I think if you go to personalize ( top of page ) and click, then on site options, there is a line that asks "display in member list yes/no.." you must have be marked as No.

AH HAWWW !!! Thanks Kas .. you da man ! I will look and see .
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    8th on the list, not too shabby, guess I need to start posting more!