Home General Discussion

New Moderator Introduction

Comments

• kardar2kardar2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 43
    Ok so I propose that Josh post every ones names that wins any contest. I also think you should put in a winners thread. Welcome
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I propose that smelly posts his address so we can give him a proper Ccom introduction.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    madurofan:
    I propose that smelly posts his address so we can give him a proper Ccom introduction.
    An entire humi filled with nothing but grape Swishers?
    Garen B:
    madurofan:
    An entire humi filled with nothing but grape Swishers?
    Watermelon White Owls ... get it right sheesh.
    kaspera79:
    ...see what we mean. Calling name, threatening people, this guy just doesn't know how to behave. Back in the corner or we're calling the Nanny on you.
    How many times do I have to smack you before you stop talking trash. You Chicago folk think you're so tough.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Geez, Maddy... rough trip? You must be exhausted... time to plug it in and recharge
    It actually was a shitty trip. I'm not really coming across as an ass tho am I? I was just teasing.
    madurofan:
    I'm not really coming across as an ass tho am I?
    Not any more than usual, if that's what you're asking ;)
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 404
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    ...see what we mean. Calling name, threatening people, this guy just doesn't know how to behave. Back in the corner or we're calling the Nanny on you.
    How many times do I have to smack you before you stop talking trash. You Chicago folk think you're so tough.
    Don't mess with the Chicago boys unless you are ready for war.
  • Dude LoveDude Love Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 315
    You gonna throw some Al Capones around? HA!
    Dude Love:
    HAHAHA. All Chicago has is some mutant form of a pizza, a whole lotta wind and a bunch dead gangsters.
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    I'm not really coming across as an ass tho am I?
    Not any more than usual, if that's what you're asking ;)
    Good to know.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    madurofan:
    Dude Love:
    HAHAHA. All Chicago has is some mutant form of a pizza, a whole lotta wind and a bunch dead gangsters.
    No Maddy, you are wrong, they also have a sucky a$$ baseball team that hasn't won s**t since around the time the north and south became one nation... haha
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    madurofan:
    Dude Love:
    Dude,I don't mean to defend Chicago, but Giordano's is the best.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    Dude Love:
    No Maddy, you are wrong, they also have a sucky a$$ baseball team that hasn't won s**t since around the time the north and south became one nation... haha
    Don't you mean 2 sucky a$$ baseball teams? LOL
    Chicago only has ONE professional baseball team and they won the World Series in 05. They do have some sort of minor league club on the northside of the town.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    ...see what we mean. Calling names, threatening people, this guy just doesn't know how to behave. Back in the corner or we're calling the Nanny on you.
    Thanks for backing me up on this one Van. But I have a daughter with three Championship belts in kick boxing that will take care of all my light work.
    kaspera79:
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    ...see what we mean. Calling names, threatening people, this guy just doesn't know how to behave. Back in the corner or we're calling the Nanny on you.
    Thanks for backing me up on this one Van. But I have a daughter with three Championship belts in kick boxing that will take care of all my light work.
    Is she 18 yet Kas? ;)
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    Is she 14 yet Kas? ;)
    Urby, quit using Maddy's account
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    It would be embarrassing to catch a smack down from a 100 pound girl no matter what age. (17) I answer all her questions with the word ma'am.
    So has anyone seen our new moderator anywhere. He has been on here for a couple days and only 2 posts. He has a lot to learn about post whoring if he want's to get that count up.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Yeah, he has been like a ninja in the background though, killed a few threads and posts here and there from a....well we don't really know what he or she was on.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    He's being just what he needs to be - invisible and un obtrusive. As a moderator he can't/won't be anyones buddy on here-the job won't allow it. He will be watching and hopefully fair , and a vehicle to get rid of nonsense like that Joe/Kim nut case just posting random nonsensical bs no one could understand. He may chime in time to time with opinions on smokes etc but he will be very generic which is what he should be to be an effictive moderator ....JMHO....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    gmill880:
    He's being just what he needs to be - invisible and un obtrusive. As a moderator he can't/won't be anyones buddy on here-the job won't allow it. He will be watching and hopefully fair , and a vehicle to get rid of nonsense like that Joe/Kim nut case just posting random nonsensical bs no one could understand. He may chime in time to time with opinions on smokes etc but he will be very generic which is what he should be to be an effictive moderator ....JMHO....
    The smoking is good for to relax, but one can relax how when the side effects are known? The discussion of the smoking is to be interested in addition.
  • rusiriusrusirius Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 564
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    The smoking is good for to relax, but one can relax how when the side effects are known? The discussion of the smoking is to be interested in addition.
    Not off the smoke of the dash effect. You need consider of time which are to justify.
    rusirius:
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    Not off the smoke of the dash effect. You need consider of time which are to justify.
    LMAO
  • rusiriusrusirius Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 564
    gmill880:
    I dunno if I agree with that or not... I've been a moderator on a couple forums I frequented... The whole reason I was asked to be a mod on them was because I spent so much time there... On other forums I've found some of the best mods are the more personable ones... Don't think for a moment you'll walk on 'em, but just because they have a presence on the forum doesn't mean they can't be effective...
    vankleekkw:
    So has anyone seen our new moderator anywhere. He has been on here for a couple days and only 2 posts. He has a lot to learn about post whoring if he want's to get that count up.
    I think he's been off whiteboarding a way to railroad the political debate in the Non-Cigar forum. Or he's still trying to read all those posts. Is Kim Joe Il really gone? I miss him/her/it already.

Also, he may be intentionally keeping a low post count, knowing what is required for a thousandth-poster around here... and we all know he's backed by a pretty solid stash, so expectations will be high.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ive been here for a bit over a year and i have about 3500 posts.

i live here.