hacked account

2»

Comments

• slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    bigharpoon:
    Ken Light:
    slickric:
    Ken Light:
    Next time, don't use "password" as your password. And, when you change it, don't use "new password". LoL sorry I shouldn't joke this sucks...they can't use it for sprint sale, can they?
    i used a password generator, im not an idiot
    Like I said, it was a joke. Clearly you're not an idiot.
    No, by the looks of it he's only about two. It's amazing he can even type yet!
    thats my son, i put that up
    Ken Light:
    slickric:
    Ken Light:
    Next time, don't use "password" as your password. And, when you change it, don't use "new password". LoL sorry I shouldn't joke this sucks...they can't use it for sprint sale, can they?
    i used a password generator, im not an idiot
    Like I said, it was a joke. Clearly you're not an idiot.
    i know man, i was just pissed when i sent that, no harm meant
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Did you get it fixed?
    i put "LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ALONE" down in my quote section and they replied with "OK :'( " and they haven't messed with it anymore. i called andrew and he checked my stuff and everything looked good. they dont keep a log of IP addresses (wich is what i was hoping for). changed my password and all so i guess i'll just have to wait and see. thanks for the concern man, i was getting pretty angry
    I am starting a website for the DCCC and that's my biggest fear! Its funny for a second and then you realize its your message and reputation they are messing with.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    You running on unsecured wifi?
    DSWarmack:
    I am starting a website for the DCCC and that's my biggest fear! Its funny for a second and then you realize its your message and reputation they are messing with.
    ya, i was afraid they were gonna start sending nastygrams
    Direwolf:
    nope hardline
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That really sucks and has to be frustrating as hell but I can't help but chuckle because of what your avatar was apparently changed to. I'd def get a good chuckle from it after the fact personally that's why I say that
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    slickric:
    i put "LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ALONE" down in my quote section and they replied with "OK :'( " and they haven't messed with it anymore. i called andrew and he checked my stuff and everything looked good. they dont keep a log of IP addresses (wich is what i was hoping for). changed my password and all so i guess i'll just have to wait and see. thanks for the concern man, i was getting pretty angry
    Whoa, a reply? That's pretty damn freaky. I hope that resolves it for you.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    slickric:
    DSWarmack:
    Direwolf:
    nope hardline
    do you have wifi? if you do, do you have file sharing on? Also if someone was changing your password sort of strange that you were able to log on from your phone.
    phobicsquirrel:
    slickric:
    DSWarmack:
    Direwolf:
    nope hardline
    do you have wifi? if you do, do you have file sharing on? Also if someone was changing your password sort of strange that you were able to log on from your phone.
    its not wifi, its hard line. and they didn't change the password, i did.i was having a problem logging on with my cpu at work but eventually it worked
    whoever it is is doing it again. right this moment my avatar is a pimp..... ugh
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    PIMPIN AINT EASY,LOL
    WTH IS THAT NOW ? AN ALIEN?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    jj20030:
    its my dog with headband antlers on
    Sorry to laugh... but yeah that ain't right.
    slickric:
    jj20030:
    its my dog with headband antlers on
    the hacker put that up to? he can hack your pictures also?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Poor dog...That ain't right. Definitely, cruelty to animals. That Hacker is just plain mean. lol.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    So wait, your account is hacked, and the hacker is putting up avatar pictures of things that you have taken, like your son, dog etc. Sounds like its someone at your house doing it. Otherwise I'm going to call shenanigans and you're having a joke at our expense.
    blurr:
    So wait, your account is hacked, and the hacker is putting up avatar pictures of things that you have taken, like your son, dog etc. Sounds like its someone at your house doing it. Otherwise I'm going to call shenanigans and you're having a joke at our expense.
    no no no. the hacker puts up pictures of tulips and koala bears and one of a pimp. i then replace it with pictures of my son and dog bc those are the only 2 pics i have at work to replace it with. the jokes are all on me
    guess the hacker has no unicorns,lol
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Sounds like you have a keylogger on one of your computers.
    Sure you don't have the site open on someone else's comp and they are accessing your profile? Right now I got the site open on my work comp, cell fone, and lappy at the house.
    Direwolf:
    Sure you don't have the site open on someone else's comp and they are accessing your profile? Right now I got the site open on my work comp, cell fone, and lappy at the house.
    i went back on every computer i could think of and logged out. i must have missed one, but i cant for the life of me think of any other computer that i have used
    allsmokedup:
    Sounds like you have a keylogger on one of your computers.
    +1 might have been one of the ones at work and one of the Tech Geeks messing with you!
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    If your technically inclined open up start. go to run or cmd and type in regedit look like same path for hkey current user and local machine go to software/microsoft/windows/currentversion/run . look at at the .exe stuff in there if anything in there looks questionable google the name of the exe and you can often find very easily what its related to. Those paths are the ones that start up when you boot your computer. Don't play around too much with the registry it can really muck things up if you delete stuff you shouldn't as this is like a road map for the system. Also use AVG and microsoft security essentials. Should also turn on your firewall.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I saw earlier it said Rover where you had put over and I chuckled lol I like how you asked them to make it a game for you to figure out.
    ya, i barely noticed the rover thing. i wonder if they will play along