Home General Discussion

That's my Ash!

bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
Thought I'd try to post some pics of ashes and such from some recent smoking experiences. I also thought this may be a great place to share some pics from smoking experiences.

This is a massive ash on a Beast.

This is a Padron Serie 26 #35 Maduro. I burned this one down to about 3/8" I was wishin I could throw it in a pipe to finish it off

This is my friend Phillip's Nub Stand on top of his car on some dirt county road outside of Marietta.

I hope this works and We can post some fun pics on here.

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    nice, I'm always afraid of having large ash on smokes will driving, they sometimes fall all of a sudden...
    BTW, I like the peace paper you have on your dash, you have it there because.... angry driver, massive road rage?? =)
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    hmmm...it's always a possibility. That's actually a magnet my sister got me that reads:

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. "

I think she just knows what I strive for and she wanted me to have a reminder. I put it on my dash because I hate not being able to enjoy a drive because of the lack of serenity in my head. That and I drive a lot.
    yeah, I often wonder about getting out of my car and using my fist to teach people how to drive, when they use the horn I want to use a club. I don't have road rage, just pisses me off when people think they can do what they like in a car and not have to answer for it.