Home General Discussion

NW Georgia herf?? Maybe Next Time...

2»

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Muscle spasm in my abdomen has ruined my plans, and I won't be able to attend. Unfortunately, the spasm was so bad that my wife believes I may have torn an abdominal muscle (she was a nurse, so she's seen this kinda thing before).

I hope you guys have better luck than me, and have a great time!! I will DEFINITELY make the next one (well, pending serious unexpected health issue, of course... lol). Old Havana is only 38 miles from my house according to my navigation, so that's not too bad at all!!

You guys have fun! Smoke one for me.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Damn, that sucks! Hope you feel better soon.

I will smoke one of the moldy ones for you!
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    DSWarmack:
    Jefferson city or county? Jefferson city is only 1hr30 min away, my parents live there... But I'll be damned if I am gonna drive all the way to my dad's house just to smoke!
    Jefferson City. Jackson County. Yeah I have more leverage of time on Saturdays, with baby an all. haha
    I'll have too hit you up next time I come out that way. You play golf? My dad works at Traditions of Braselton.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Nice, no I don't golf. I used too, but I don't have clubs.
    I've got a set you can borrow, and ill get us on some where REAL cheap!
    Sitting in the front right corner with my avatar T shirt on and my crutches!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Just wondering if anybody else was able to show up? im "recovering" from a horrible day and wish i could have made it.
    That sucks, brother. I really wish I could've made it! How was the B&M?
    Oh, its awesome! I love it. A little small and their selection was a little lacking in my opinion (too much RP, who I am not a fan of), but its nice. Good selection of beers which doesn't impress me because I don't drink often at all and when I do its not beer. Seating a little on the light side but there weren't too many people in there so there was room.

I was a little butt hurt about no one showing up, but... It was pretty short notice, and on a Friday night not a Saturday afternoon. The only reason I was even slightly upset is because I had just gotten all my stuff to start working on the wine-a-dor and could have spent four hours here working on it. I was just upset that I had to bring all the cigars I brought to gift out home!

The wine-a-dor is almost complete, and I think that with the current scrap prices I might actually make some money on this thing!
    Totally understand! I was laying in my bed at home writhing in pain... but I was with ya in spirit. lol.

If you wanna meet up next Wed, let me know. I am free all morning and afternoon every Wed.
    I'm all about it but that's a hell of a drive for a cigar, maybe we could find somewhere in Rockmart or Yourkville to meet up.
    If you knowof anything in that area, let me know for sure, but honestly, I don't mind driving. I live in the Temple/Villa Rica area, so I'm pretty central to just about anywhere.
  • atlthrasher@comcast.netatlthrasher@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    I was there late last night, but I thought the herf was tonight?