Home General Discussion

My humidor is happy now, as am I.

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
Ok, I FINALLY have my new digital hygrometer calibrated and it's living happily in my humidor at 68 RH steadily. I have beads inside my humidifier (where I took the foam out and replaced it with beads, the foam died a horrible death). I also have a little glass container at the bottom corner inside my humidor with some beads in it. (I felt the ones in the humidifier may not be enough). And thanks to friends here who have been so thoughtful and kind to me, I have some cigars in the humidor. All is good with the world. So no more beads or humidifier, or humidor questions from me. :) (well....umm..unless something goes wrong, lol). I thank all of you or your help with all that. You all are great!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Sounds like your on auto pilot now!! All there is left to do is kick back and smoke a nice cigar!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    slickric:
    pictures!!!
    imageimageimage Any marks you see on the humidor must be a reflection or something, because she's slick as a whistle with no marks. :)
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I have the same humidor in a lighter color. I love that humidor. Looks like you are all set. Feels good doesn't it. Now you will be wishing you had a bigger one because it doesn't take long to run out of room. Nice pics and thanks for sharing.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    you're all decked out now! I have that same Hygo in my Cooler... I got the red one on Amazon cuz it was like 2 bucks cheaper... not sure what that says about me personally, but oh well... Nice work!
    jsnake:
    I have the same humidor in a lighter color. I love that humidor. Looks like you are all set. Feels good doesn't it. Now you will be wishing you had a bigger one because it doesn't take long to run out of room. Nice pics and thanks for sharing.
    Thank you!!
    robbyras:
    you're all decked out now! I have that same Hygo in my Cooler... I got the red one on Amazon cuz it was like 2 bucks cheaper... not sure what that says about me personally, but oh well... Nice work!
    Thank you! I'm pleased with it!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Looks good from here sister! Some great looking smokes in that beautiful humidor! Now that you have that "one" filled, time to move on to the storage options. If your like me, I would be standing over that humidor looking at what to smoke...and before I know it 20 minutes has past and still trying to find a stick that I want to spark up. Grats again and as always thank you for the pictures.
    RampMonkey:
    Looks good from here sister! Some great looking smokes in that beautiful humidor! Now that you have that "one" filled, time to move on to the storage options. If your like me, I would be standing over that humidor looking at what to smoke...and before I know it 20 minutes has past and still trying to find a stick that I want to spark up. Grats again and as always thank you for the pictures.
    Thank you! I'm pretty sure it has room for at least 40 more or so. Love to take pics of it, lol! Oh, and I have a 20 count humidor too that could take some on if needed.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    your running out of space already.
    lcpleel:
    Look at the bottom, plenty of room, lol!!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Salem:
    lcpleel:
    20 more sticks and your done... thats what one more person bombing you? lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    Salem:
    lcpleel:
    She'll be tossing that tray before long, that'll help,, a little
    lcpleel:
    Salem:
    lcpleel:
    I'll do what it takes, lol!!! buy a cooler, use my 20 count, buy a new humi.....I still think a lot more than 20 can go in there. :)
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    you have some very good sticks there
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Nicely done Salem great looking Humi.
    Thank you. I think I've rearranged, straighten up, and looked at the cigars 100 times since putting them in there. Never lost but 1 on the RH hygrometer, lol!