Home General Discussion

Raw materials??? Spanish cedar question

DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
Does anyone know where to get this as sheeting (1/4in) or as lining? I went to every place that sells wood within a 30 mile radius and even some specialty shops. Nada!

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Check my humidor thread, I listed my source there..."antique replica ice chest conversion"
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    I added that up for what I need and it ended up being ridiculous.I found a site that has 4*8 1/4in for $74the I think im gonna go with that. Thanks for the site though.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    DSWarmack:
    I added that up for what I need and it ended up being ridiculous.I found a site that has 4*8 1/4in for $74the I think im gonna go with that. Thanks for the site though.
    A 4'x8' sheet of 1/4" Spanish Cedar for $74? That's cheaper than any site I've found (I'm looking too). Can you pm me your source please?
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I know there is other sites that do custom sizes and lengths but I always recommend Wood Projections. Ever have that customer service and know you'll come back...thats how I felt with these guys. When I upgrade the winedor, I'll def return for Spanish Cedar sheets!

www.woodprojections.com