Home General Discussion

Cigar.com humidors - anyone use them?

oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
The daily deal today has a deal that is perfect for me, if the humidors are decent. I need a humidor for the office, just to hold a few smokes, and it comes with some cigars I enjoy, so I figure, why not. Has anyone used their humidors? are they worth it?

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    oldsoulrevival:
    The daily deal today has a deal that is perfect for me, if the humidors are decent. I need a humidor for the office, just to hold a few smokes, and it comes with some cigars I enjoy, so I figure, why not. Has anyone used their humidors? are they worth it?
    They are small, especially after you add a humidification device but mine holds a good seal.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Yeah, that's a 20 count. I have one that I got in a deal; I set it to slightly higher humidity and keep only sticks that like higher RH in it. It works well.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Looks like it sold out already. Hope you jumped on it if you wanted it. Looked like a damn good deal.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Good deals at Cigar.com are like pretty girls at the beach. Another one will pass by shortly, all you need is a little patience.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    JDH:
    Good deals at Cigar.com are like pretty girls at the beach. Another one will pass by shortly, all you need is a little patience.
    +1
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I have one and love it. I picked up one of them last year for my love of Tabak Especial and Java cigars and it has worked perfect for them