Home General Discussion

CRA

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
Today, I received my super secret CRA membership card, ID badge, and keychain attachment. All I need now is the decoder ring.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    got mine a few days ago.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    beatnic:
    Today, I received my super secret CRA membership card, ID badge, and keychain attachment. All I need now is the decoder ring.

And to drink your ovaltine!! LMAO!
  • HippiebrianHippiebrian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    Still waiting on mine, but did get the 'gars.  Figure the more members they have the better.  Someone's got to get the politicians to see the difference between quality cigars and cigarettes/White Owl grapes.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Hippiebrian:
    Still waiting on mine, but did get the 'gars.  Figure the more members they have the better.  Someone's got to get the politicians to see the difference between quality cigars and cigarettes/White Owl grapes.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but our "representatives" don't give a damn about the differences you indicate. Those guys are good capitalists, and are there to rake in as much coin for themselves as they can. They are elected to be bought, and the only way to get their protection is to pay them more than those who are against us.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Got my two sticks in today .. Thanks for Kuzi for always telling people to join.