Home General Discussion

Think I will smoke today a......(update)

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
.......Tatiana Flavored Cigar that my adopted brother RCY Cigars sent me. It smells like berries!! Yummy!! This ought to be fun! Think I'll wait til it warms up after lunch to 50 degrees before I go out. I'm looking forward to this cigar. Thanks Rick! Anyone else smoking today, if so, what? imageimage

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Smoking a Graycliff Emerald today...it was gifted to me by Mike Weber when we started the Lancelot humidor construction and is a celebration smoke since we finished it
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Smoking a Graycliff Emerald today...it was gifted to me by Mike Weber when we started the Lancelot humidor construction and is a celebration smoke since we finished it
    That's great!! And congrats on finishing it!!
    I smoked the Tatiana today and I have to say that I was surprised at just how good this cigar was. It was berry flavored and I thought maybe it was just a hint of berry, but no, it was berry through and through. Now the berry was not so much so that it was overwhelming, but just enough to let you know just what it was. I enjoyed this cigar very, very much. It tasted of sweetness to the tongue before lighting, it lit easily and stayed even throughout the smoke. The taste was consistent. I enjoyed this cigar very, very much and would love to smoke another one one day.

On another note, I finally got some butane for my lighters and it was so nice having something decent to light with as both my lighters were out of butane, I was using matches or one of those long campfire lighters....not the best things. My Xikar lighter is super!!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I'll be smoking a big ol' Ashton ESG. This puppy measures about 6.75" although CCOM's listing of cigars says it's 7". I won't quibble for 1/4".

This is the last of the group that The Sniper bombed me with. I'll torch it in a little while and report on it later in the "And so it begins...." thread, as usual.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    In Naples, FL for an extended weekend, OK today on course, will have Morro Castle and 5Vegas A, tonight JDN dark coro.....mmmmmmm can't wait!!!:-)
    jlmarta:
    I'll be smoking a big ol' Ashton ESG. This puppy measures about 6.75" although CCOM's listing of cigars says it's 7". I won't quibble for 1/4".

This is the last of the group that The Sniper bombed me with. I'll torch it in a little while and report on it later in the "And so it begins...." thread, as usual.
    How was it? Edit: Oh I see you're posting about it in "and so it begins." I'll look there.