Home General Discussion

Victor Sinclair thoughts?

ZAPZAP Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
Not real familiar with this brand...intrigued by the daily deal but wanted to gather some opinions....I don't smoke a ton so not sure if I want that many sticks of something I may not like...as a reference point here are cigars I have really enjoyed...not sure you can pinpoint a profile for me or not..(might be all over the board)...anything the VS's would compare to?

Camacho Triple Maduro
Don Pepin Garcia Blue
Alex Bradley Tempus
Ashton VSG
Warlock
Camacho Corojo
Almost all Padron's (2000/3000/1964)
Gurkha Centurian
Tatuaje Havana VI
San Miguel
Man o War Armada
Rocky Patel Decade
Blue Label and La Herencia are decent cheaper smokes..

Comments

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    im not a fan of them. i think you should skip this daily deal
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i was OK with them. not very special but not expressly bad. however, i hesitate to compare them to anything because i have not had one in quite some time.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    I am not a fan of Victor Sinclair, I got a sampler of 16 off of a friends "recommendation" and have 14 more.... Ive compared the smell and taste of the two ive had to Swisher Sweets...
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I have never cared for them, I smoked a few when I first started out because I was going off of recommedations, the only one that was worth anything IMHO was the 55 series sun grown, but other sun growns can be had at the same price for better quality and taste.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I am not a fan. The Bohemians intrigued me but when I smoked them they were one and done's. The rest were fire-starters. But that is my two cents.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I bought a corojo sampler for work, after a smoking a few I developed a taste for them, I got them for less than a buck apiece so I can't complain. But I wouldn't buy them again unless I could get them for that price again.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    In my opinion, every cigar you listed you liked are at least twice as good as any VS you could find...but that's just my opinion...I would skip the deal
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    In my opinion, every cigar you listed you liked are at least twice as good as any VS you could find...but that's just my opinion...I would skip the deal
    #1 there's really no comparison
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I agree with the others. I got a bundle of 20 VS Maduro/ Oscuro serie 55 off cbid for next to nothing and they are REALLY hit and miss. After 8, 2 were thrown in the dirt after 10 minutes from the insane ammonia and bad burn... the rest are either tasteless, super drying, or really loaded with coffee and chocolate. Zero consistency.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    skip the deal brother... VS is terrible... imho
  • ZAPZAP Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    Thanks for the advice everyone....I will pass..