Home General Discussion

THE RESULTS ARE IN: Cigar.com Community Sampler

124»

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Definitely looking forward to seeing this play out. I know whatever they come up with will be great and I know we all appreciate them even trying to do something like this. Great idea and yes, Thank You for getting this going.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    I have the list and will work on this asap. I am traveling for the next few weeks. Just wanted to let you know I had not forgotten about you guys.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Alex Svenson:
    I have the list and will work on this asap. I am traveling for the next few weeks. Just wanted to let you know I had not forgotten about you guys.
    Thank you. BTW, give Andy a payraise for helping us solve a problem. Kudo's to him.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Alex Svenson:
    Thank you. BTW, give Andy a payraise for helping us solve a problem. Kudo's to him.
    Or let him smoke a good cigar. Wait... he does that all day.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Glad to hear it
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Alex Svenson:
    Thanks Alex, you guys are the best.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Alex Svenson:

You RAWK, Alex! This is gonna be awesome! Gonna start saving my lunch money now, well, at least as soon as I make another order...