Home General Discussion

Found it!

dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
Like many of you ( I would imagine), I have a favorite lighter. It is not an expensive one but for whatever reason I like it the best. Probably bc I can adjust the flame easily and it is fairly wind resistant. Well it came up missing of late and I was lamenting the idea of ordering a new one. Then I found it on the ground in an area where I take my dogs to walk. YES! It had been rained on and was mud spattered but fired right up. Now she is back at home and cleaned up again. Sometimes it is important to celebrate small victories.

Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Awesome! I know the feeling. When I lost my V cutter I was devastated. Then I found it in my travel humidor... life is like a box of chocolates, once you close the box you haven't a clue what's in it!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    I know how you feel. If I lose something, it drives me crazy til I find it. Glad you found your lighter!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    what kind of lighter was it?
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    I fell in love with a light only to have it run away :(
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    cooch36:
    I fell in love with a light only to have it run away :(
    hahaha, happens all the time. This is why I love my ronson jetlight, and why, its SUCH a Bummer nice cutters are so expensive. I have a solid one, but I want a nice one, I wouldn't balk at it, if I knew I'd have it around for a while, but man o man, do I lose stuff.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Here's my found it story. I lost my wedding ring ten years ago. I had no idea where it could be, Looked everywhere. Bought a new one. This fall I was digging up some dead bushes in the front of my house, and there it was in my garden. Must have fallen off during the planting of those same shrubs.