Home Non Cigar Related

Turning 50.....

RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
Hi guys, well its just around the corner, on Jan 31st I will turn 50. I have lived several lives already and been brought back from the dead more than i can tell you, what a long strange trip it has been. Ive been a Rock-n-Roller in a metal band in the 70's and 80s, Ive been a Biker since who knows when, ive beeen married and divorced, single for many years, and married and extremely Happy now. Ive been a cigar buff, most my life, Ive lived Drug and Alcohol free for the last 12 + years, and I have a serious amount of great Tattoos I am going to add to.....I am an avid hiker,camper,Mountainman, and follow my Native American heritage as a Sundancer and sacred pipecarrier on a spiritual journey that continues to grow stronger every day. What the Heck can I do now! LOL
I have several plans(welll plan the plans not the results) to Celebrate Life in this being my 50th year. I want to climb Mount Shasta In Northern California and Summit that sometime this Summer, I also have climbs of Half Dome in Yosemite, and back to the Black hills and Climb Harney peak for my 6th time (thats where I got Married to my wife) and back to Sit on top of Bear Buttte in Sturgis South Dakota once again. I willl do my annual Vision Quest and Sundance in the end of July on the Rosebud Indian Reservationfor my 11th year. Attend my 12th Sturgis motorcycle Rally and make one more Devils Tower Run. I want to thank all of my BOTL here on this forum that have prayed for our family in the last year of deaths and illnesses. I also want to let you all know that even though I am not herèas often as i used to be I love this place and look forward to many more years of this great stuff!
Im looking for that special Cigar to Enjoy on that 50th Birthday. Anyone have a Good Suggestion?
Thanks Guys for being Part of this journey on this Crazy Rock we all Live on!

Comments