Home General Discussion

What'd I miss?

DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
From 100MPH to 0! Sorry guys. When I got back life really threw me for a loop. I was stuck in Texas for three months and couldn't get anything at all done for the DCCC due to red tape. Just got done with my surgery and am hobbling around on crutches. Hopefully im back for good. I have a package going out to some boys in kuwait city those week and ill be posting pictures. As for what happened to the Doha chapter after I left; I am unsure. I tried to keep in touch with the guy that was 'running' it but hardly ever got a returned email from him. Anyways I am alive and well, missed chatting with your guys and hope I am back for another good round!

Comments

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    A woman has since joined. :)
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Hey brother welcome back! How's the family?
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    skweekz:

The family is well, had some issues with CFC lats week but luckily we caught it early. Got the wife a 12returned passenger van so we'd have a little more room and she started talking about babies! Luckily we fixed that. Maybe an adoption when the oldest is gone.
    Salem:

I uses the term guys biblically, I promise!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Welcome back my friend.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    hey hey. i was wondering what happened to you.

good to have you back
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Welcome back Mr. Kotter
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Good to have you back brother and to hear the good news about the family

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Ryan, awesome to hear from you, brother. Hows the family? How're the twins doing man? they're 1 now right?

things are pretty much the same around here man, which is a good thing. glad to have you back on board though man.
    boydmcgowan:
    Ryan, awesome to hear from you, brother. Hows the family? How're the twins doing man? they're 1 now right?

things are pretty much the same around here man, which is a good thing. glad to have you back on board though man.

RSV was the issue last week not CVC or whatever I typed. The family is well, im on crutches for another 5 weeks supposedly. Hopefully I'll get a walking cast tomorrow. As for the Ccom site, I really wish they'd use a tapatalk compatible format. Doing posts on my android is harder than it was from the blackberry over seas! DCCC has a package going out to Kuwait City this week and as always I am open to donations of cigars to send. The t shirt sales pay for the shipping (with help from my own wallet). I will post pictures of the friendly fire to go out and as soon as I receive photos of carnage they will be posted too. I thought about you guys (biblical) all the time, but couldn't find the time with all the stuff going on. I am now making time!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    DSWarmack:
    skweekz:

The family is well, had some issues with CFC lats week but luckily we caught it early. Got the wife a 12returned passenger van so we'd have a little more room and she started talking about babies! Luckily we fixed that. Maybe an adoption when the oldest is gone.
    Salem:

I uses the term guys biblically, I promise!
    Oh, no offense taken for sure!!!
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Ryan, Welcome back. Let me know if you need any smokes I will have to include a lil extra welcome home gift with the next order.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Welcome back Ryan. Glad to hear the DCCC is still smoking. Did they ever get over their PC issues about the logo?
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Ryan, Welcome back. Let me know if you need any smokes I will have to include a lil extra welcome home gift with the next order.

should be making an order this month! Of course ill go through you.
    beatnic:
    Welcome back Ryan. Glad to hear the DCCC is still smoking. Did they ever get over their PC issues about the logo?

if by the DCCC you mean me... sure! The avatar I use is the official logo. The DCCC in Doha fell off the planet when I left from what I can tell. It was very difficult for me to get any information so unfortunately I think the guy just started running it as his own cigar club. No biggie though. We are starting up some new chapters right now.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    man... i should leave and come back....
    kuzi16:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    man... i should leave and come back....
    If you leave the newbies are screwed! I amassed a smoke load of info from everyone here, you included.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRYAN!!! Welcome back to the fold my friend, great to see you back again! And here's hoping you heal up quickly and well - you're due for some good luck for a change! :-)

The Sniper:
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRYAN!!! Welcome back to the fold my friend, great to see you back again! And here's hoping you heal up quickly and well - you're due for some good luck for a change! :-)

That'd be nice! You know me though, just playing the hand I'm dealt.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Glad your back safe and sound, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    We'll, like I said I'm stoked to be back. I missed my Ccom family and realized that this IS THE GREATEST FORUM ON EARTH (I knew that anyways though. Thanks for the welcome home and its nice to be back.